I have always been a huge LeBron fan..........

WarEagle10

but I hope he never wins anything again. He turned this Circus into the County Fair, and doesn't even have the stones to let the Cav's know what he was going to do. He had every right to do what he wanted to do, but the Cav's have bent over backwards for him, and they found out when the rest of the world did.

Basically, when he set this whole decision show up, that was telling the Cavs he wasnt coming back. I love LeBron, and Im glad he made a decision that was best for him, instead of feeling obligated to the Cavs organization

Basically, when he set this whole decision show up, that was telling the Cavs he wasnt coming back. I love LeBron, and Im glad he made a decision that was best for him, instead of feeling obligated to the Cavs organization

Yes he made the Cav's millions, but you don't think he owed them the common deceney of calling them 15 minutes beforehand to let them know he was going elsewhere? From day 1 they consulted with him on every move they made as an organization. I just feel he may not have owed them enough to stay with them, but he owed them some level of respect.

Yes he made the Cav's millions, but you don't think he owed them the common deceney of calling them 15 minutes beforehand to let them know he was going elsewhere? From day 1 they consulted with him on every move they made as an organization. I just feel he may not have owed them enough to stay with them, but he owed them some level of respect.

Yeah, i guess he should've at least called them to inform them right after he informed the Heat. But I just feel bad for him because everybody in Cleveland is going to hate him, even though he doesnt deserve it at all

He's a drama queen. He could have atleast had the decency to let the other teams know he was not going there. I think he knew the whole time where he was going to play but he wanted to drag it out as long as he could so everyone would be completely focused on him. I used to somewhat like him as a player but I have no respect for him anymore.

He doesn't owe Cleveland a damn thing.  Think of what the organization would be without him.  See the NETS. 

I agree he should have told the Cavs he was gone, but the writing was all over the wall in big bold red blinking lights.

How many times have athletes found out that they have been traded on ESPN instead of a call from a team representative???  It goes both ways.

Team executives only cry foul like this when its not in their favor.

He needs a new start... fresh air will do him good.

He needs a new start... fresh air will do him good.

Plus that extra 7% no state income tax want hurt. I know its small change for him but 7% on millions of $$$ adds up.

it's a business.

Exactly. This is the way I look at it (REMEMBER LEBRON SAID THAT MONEY DIDNT MATTER). You were working as a sports reporter for your hometown local news. Then you were offered to work for ESPN, what would you do.

Also, no matter how villianous LeBron wil be remembered by Cleveland fans, he would rather be a villianous champion than a loyal loser. If LeBron would've stayed in Cleveland, think about in 20 years, when you see all of todays NBA stars:

Look, there's Tim Duncan with his 4 rings

Look, there's Kobe Bryant with his 5 rings

Look, there's LeBron....he was...loyal

He doesnt want to be remembered like that. He wants to win and be happy, which is why he left Cleveland. I've lost no respect for him and I hate that people expect him to be loyal to a terrible franchise that will never win a championship

Also, no matter how villianous LeBron wil be remembered by Cleveland fans, he would rather be a villianous champion than a loyal loser. If LeBron would've stayed in Cleveland, think about in 20 years, when you see all of todays NBA stars:

He doesnt want to be remembered like that. He wants to win and be happy, which is why he left Cleveland. I've lost no respect for him and I hate that people expect him to be loyal to a terrible franchise that will never win a championship

So he goes from a team that had the best regular season reacord last year, to a team that had 5 players on it's whole roster, then traded one away hours after he got there? Yeah they have three of the best players in the NBA, but absolutely nothing else. If he was going to leave Cleveland, Chicago was the place with the most talent of the teams after him. He will always be hated in Cleveland, oh well. Another thing, Like Barkley said, he will never be "the man" on this team. He is in a no-win situation IMO. If they do win, which is not a certainty,  he will have had to go somewhere else to get one. The true greats in the game never had to do that. Just saying.

So he goes from a team that had the best regular season reacord last year, to a team that had 5 players on it's whole roster, then traded one away hours after he got there? Yeah they have three of the best players in the NBA, but absolutely nothing else. If he was going to leave Cleveland, Chicago was the place with the most talent of the teams after him. He will always be hated in Cleveland, oh well. Another thing, Like Barkley said, he will never be "the man" on this team. He is in a no-win situation IMO. If they do win, which is not a certainty, he will have had to go somewhere else to get one. The true greats in the game never had to do that. Just saying.

Even if he had to go somewhere else to get one, that's still better than never winning one. Just sayin

And the trio took a combined $15 mil less to sign other guys. They just need some big men to rebound and foul, and some shooters. They might sign Derek Fisher (38% career 3pt percentage) and Mike Miller (48% 3pt last year). They are already on track to have a reasonable bench.

its not the place for him.  he has almost carried that team all the way a few times now.  he needed some real help to get past the big 3. now he's got it.

Archived