Auburn Warrior, I'd like to request this song....

Your routine is getting real old

my bad  :(

Think you know I wasn't speaking about you bird

my bad  :(

I agree with bird.

thanks...wait a minute  >:(

Guest auburn warrior

hey guys well we've got all our band members our drummer is also gonna be our manager , some covers we are gonna sing are oh sherry, big bad john, enter sandman, walk like an egyptian, outlaws prayer, over my head by fleetwood mac, dreams by van halen, right now by van halen, and i wanna know what love is by foreigner, we're also writing our own songs

hey guys well we've got all our band members our drummer is also gonna be our manager , some covers we are gonna sing are oh sherry, big bad john, enter sandman, walk like an egyptian, outlaws prayer, over my head by fleetwood mac, dreams by van halen, right now by van halen, and i wanna know what love is by foreigner, we're also writing our own songs

need to get the rights to the songs if you wanna go public with them.

From Enter Sandman to Walk Like an Egyptian? One things for sure you've definitely got some variety going.

Westie, reality seems to have no effect. ASCAP/BMI lawyers? They will have an effect.  Any song owned by copyright is to be paid a performance royalty. It is paid to the writer of a song or owner of song copyright. Failure to do so will result in legal action. Ask any bar owner who plays music but thinks he can do so without paying the performance right's groups. It results in legal action everytime. But enough about reality, you go boy.

Westie, reality seems to have no effect. ASCAP/BMI lawyers? They will have an effect.  Any song owned by copyright is to be paid a performance royalty. It is paid to the writer of a song or owner of song copyright. Failure to do so will result in legal action. Ask any bar owner who plays music but thinks he can do so without paying the performance right groups. It results in legal action everytime. But enough about reality, you go boy.

I am sure the new drummer / manager has it under control.  :dunno:

Westie, reality seems to have no effect. ASCAP/BMI lawyers? They will have an effect.  Any song owned by copyright is to be paid a performance royalty. It is paid to the writer of a song or owner of song copyright. Failure to do so will result in legal action. Ask any bar owner who plays music but thinks he can do so without paying the performance right groups. It results in legal action everytime. But enough about reality, you go boy.

I am sure the new drummer / manager has it under control.   :dunno:

If he's old enough to sign a contact. :dunno: I heard somewhere entertainment lawyers are good for that too, but it could just be rumor. :dunno:

Archived