Frank Sullivan

Not a good option for this year's team, but should Frankie redshirt??

Too early to speculate on that until we know the severity of the injury and surgery. Could be just cleaning up old scar tissue or something minor or could be worse. Time will tell. Just wishing him a speedy and complete recovery.

Not a good option for this year's team, but should Frankie redshirt??

Too early to speculate on that until we know the severity of the injury and surgery. Could be just cleaning up old scar tissue or something minor or could be worse. Time will tell. Just wishing him a speedy and complete recovery.

This.  Or it could be something as small as a torn meniscus... That's an outpatient surgery and you'll be walking within a week.

Minor or major my prayers are with Frankie hoping for a quick recovery.

Any updates on the injury?  Was it serious, or minor?  Frankie was due to be a leader of this team this year, and not having him is going to hurt!

I just saw him on campus. he was on crutches, had a knee brace on, and an ace bandage wrap around his knee... But it was not an ACL/MCL/PCL brace. It was more like an OLineman brace. He didn't seem to be in any pain so that's  good.

I tend to think it's serious based on the fact that no timetable was given for his return. I hope i'm wrong in my thinking but that's my assumption. With most knee surgeries an "out of action time" is usually available. Keep your head up and keep working hard Frankie!

From a reliable source in the program Frankie more than likely will not see the court this year. Sad to hear it because I was really looking for a big year from him. But we wish him a speedy and successful recovery.

From a reliable source in the program Frankie more than likely will not see the court this year. Sad to hear it because I was really looking for a big year from him. But we wish him a speedy and successful recovery.

Been told the same thing sadly.

Archived