Free Tickets for students. Good job Barbee.

Chaotic_zx

Tony Barbee tells students that all student seats will be free.

Don't play with me... Are you being serious?!  Because they've always been two dollars, and free would get a lot more people there (I know it sounds crazy that 2 bucks would make that much difference).

Don't play with me... Are you being serious?!  Because they've always been two dollars, and free would get a lot more people there (I know it sounds crazy that 2 bucks would make that much difference).

Check this link out. http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2010/08/auburn_coach_tony_barbee_talks.html

If you don't believe me  :tease:. Not a real big basketball fan usually. I had not seen it posted here and thought some might be interested. I saw it on twitter: Wareagleextra.

Check this link out. http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2010/08/auburn_coach_tony_barbee_talks.html

If you don't believe me  :tease:. Not a real big basketball fan usually. I had not seen it posted here and thought some might be interested. I saw it on twitter: Wareagleextra.

Ha I trust ya... I just figured Auburn would've sent all of us students an email... anyway thats freakin awesome.

Being free will get more people there, but i don't think it will be THAT big of a difference. It will be packed for a while just because of the new arena. But the only way to keep it packed is to win more.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived