Kirt Hettinger will remain with AUGYM

AUTigerMom62

YAY!!  So glad Kirt is going to be staying!!  Now if we can just get a STRONG Female assistant we are set for great things!!

http://auburntigers.cstv.com/sports/w-gym/spec-rel/090110aaa.html

Has anyone heard anything about who the potential candidates are?  So far I am only hearing of one name and not overly impressed.

WDE Kirt!!

:wareagle:

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't heard anything and was wondering the same thing.  Hopefully we hear something soon!

I believe now that all the candidates have been interviewed.  There's one name I've heard who would be a fantastic fit for Auburn, and who has made quite a name for herself in a short amount of time.

The decision must come soon, since official practice has begun.

I haven't heard anything and was wondering the same thing.  Hopefully we hear something soon!

I believe now that all the candidates have been interviewed.  There's one name I've heard who would be a fantastic fit for Auburn, and who has made quite a name for herself in a short amount of time.

Would you like to give us a name? If not I understand.

Personally I am hoping for Amy Kruse from Illinois.  I do not have any information on who has interviewed so that is just my wishful thinking!

Personally I am hoping for Amy Kruse from Illinois.  I do not have any information on who has interviewed so that is just my wishful thinking!

That's one of the names I heard was interviewed, and the one that would be the best choice.  I've heard nothing but good things from the gymnastics community about her, and the credentials speak for themselves.  She would help make it a great, young coaching staff.

Archived