Any word on Ziemba and Fannin

auguy85

I was traveling after the game last week and heard nothing about their status. Is no news good news?

I haven't heard about a dreaded trip to Dr. Andrews or MRIs, so I am hoping for good news.

Try the search function before making a new thread...All the answers to your questions are there.

I was traveling after the game last week and heard nothing about their status. Is no news good news?

I haven't heard about a dreaded trip to Dr. Andrews or MRIs, so I am hoping for good news.

Both are OK.   

In defense of AU85, I have been wondering the same thing, and I'm thinking we will get some official word from Coach Chizik today.  Typically, he does a press conference after the Sunday workouts, and I notice he hadn't done one early.  So I'm expecting to hear more today.

And if there is a link to him saying something more, please post.

Try the search function before making a new thread...All the answers to your questions are there.

Comments like that after every new post is getting old...

my thoughts exactly especially if the topic is not on the 1st 2 pages....for what ever reason some people feel the need to smart off to others

What if something new came out sence the last thread?

You wasnt very nice. The reply you gave was not in the visit and post often nature I think this site has.

A nice reply would be: Theres alot of info in the search section, or I havent heard any thing yet, or be kind enough to give a rehash, or just dont say anything.

Its all good bro. just give folks a break on stuff like that exactly what would you put in the search bar for that question and not have a bizzilion threads to look through?

I don't think it's bad for us to post "Use Search function"  It's easy to use it and people need to learn to use it, it would significantly reduce topics for easier viewing, right now there are like 3 or 4 "College Gameday is coming to Auburn" threads and "Auburn dropped in AP poll" threads.  

Archived