Conservatives playing right into

tiger88

Swift boat vets were a gift from above for the liberal media and are the best thing that could have possibly happened to kerry. These debates and accusations are probably going to at least for the most part end up in kerry's favor and make him look like an unfairly accused war hero.

Meanwhile all of the truly damning issues for kerry are going relatively unnoticed. For instance his voting record in the senate when he actually bothered to show up. His absence from so many voting opportunities in the senate especially post 9-11. kerry must have had so many other important things to do post 9-11, because he didn't show up for very important meetings.

I just hope that before the election his voting record and absences get the amount of attention they deserve because they will show just how weak on defense he is. Hell even ted kennedy is tougher on homeland security than he is.

Sorry if this has been covered already.

Swift boat vets were a gift from above for the liberal media and are the best thing that could have possibly happened to kerry. These debates and accusations are probably going to at least for the most part end up in kerry's favor and make him look like an unfairly accused war hero.

Meanwhile all of the truly damning issues for kerry are going relatively unnoticed. For instance his voting record in the senate when he actually bothered to show up. His absence from so many voting opportunities in the senate especially post 9-11. kerry must have had so many other important things to do post 9-11, because he didn't show up for very important meetings.

I just hope that before the election his voting record and absences get the amount of attention they deserve because they will show just how weak on defense he is. Hell even ted kennedy is tougher on homeland security than he is.

Sorry if this has been covered already.

I don't think he's coming off as an "unfairly accused war hero." The longer this issue remains in the news the worst it will be for him -- not unlike the Cottrell lawsuit for the bammies. You must understand that a certain percentage of the people are going to vote Democrat no matter what is revealed as the "truth." Likewise, a certain percentage will vote Republican. The numbers are roughly equal over the entire country with maybe the Dems holding a slight edge with the robotic mentality types. The election will then be decided by the independent or undecided voters. It is this demographic that matters the most to both sides at this time. They already have their base solidified -- now, they must appeal to voters who don't absolutley trust everything they say.

Whatever is being said about Kerry's record, a truly unbiased voter must conclude that the current controversy casts doubt on Kerry's validity. It seems that something new pops up every day. Look at these comments from former Sec of Navy John Lehmen who supposedly had signed one of Kerry's citations. Link. See what I mean? It's not exactly a ringing endorsement when the head guy suggests that someone forged his signature on your medal citation. Kerry is badly losing support among veterans despite all of his "Band of Brothers" campaign smarmyness. It's fitting, really when you think about it. Kerry betrayed all vets with his Winter Soldier shenanigans back in the early '70s. Now he needs their votes and the overwhelmingly majority are telling him to ah, ... self-copulate. Who could have predicted it? :lol: What goes around comes around. Karma.

I would just rather see more emphasis on his backstabbing fellow soldiers upon returning and his senate voting and attendance record. That is where the true ugliness lies imo. I think the did he or did he not win his medals thing is gonna turn out to be a lost cause. The other issues are what could sway undecided voters and I do believe the media is well aware of this and are therefor focusing on the medal validity thing. They rarely mention the other stuff.

Wait, I think it will only get much worse for Kerry in the future. The POW attack ads are going to be tear jerking and brutal.

Archived