Newton added to the "Official" list of Heisman Vote 2010....

RG4ORDR

With his numbers and what he has meant to this AUBURN team, he certainly deserves to be on the ballot.

Good luck, Cam Newton. 

The OP may seriously want to change the title of this thread.  This is in no way the "Official" list of candidates.  It is just the ones Nissan put out to allow the fans to decide who their 1 vote will be for. I'll still vote for Cam on here since a vote is a vote but the "official list" is a little misleading.

The OP may seriously want to change the title of this thread.  This is in no way the "Official" list of candidates.  It is just the ones Nissan put out to allow the fans to decide who their 1 vote will be for. I'll still vote for Cam on here since a vote is a vote but the "official list" is a little misleading.

In no way should fans be discouraged from voting.  One vote is still an official vote.  But, please do not try to make one vote sound insignificant. 

Guys if you want a better representation look at the ESPN writers poll. Denard Robinson has 13 of 15 votes for virst, and Cam has only 2 of 15 votes for 2nd. He is 6 out of like 8 over all.

Guys if you want a better representation look at the ESPN writers poll. Denard Robinson has 13 of 15 votes for virst, and Cam has only 2 of 15 votes for 2nd. He is 6 out of like 8 over all.

Yeah, and the season isn't even halfway over yet.  Let Robinson play someone who matters, and let Cam put the smack down on the bammers.  Then we'll see who is number 1.  :aufb:

In no way should fans be discouraged from voting.  One vote is still an official vote.  But, please do not try to make one vote sound insignificant. 

Where did I discourage people from voting??? I specifically said that I would vote myself seeing that one real vote in the Heisman is a real vote for Cam;  however I will still support my previous assertion that the title is misleading and should probably be changed to reflect what the site is namely a write in (currently) ballot for one vote in the heisman competition 

Where did I discourage people from voting??? I specifically said that I would vote myself seeing that one real vote in the Heisman is a real vote for Cam;  however I will still support my previous assertion that the title is misleading and should probably be changed to reflect what the site is namely a write in (currently) ballot for one vote in the heisman competition 

Cam needs support.  You didn't say "Don't vote".  But, even one vote could help. 

Could we get both of the "daily vote" sites (the Heisman and the O'Brien award) sticked again?  I think keeping it up there and letting people get in the habit of looking at one spot to vote every day would be helpful.

Again... How am I encouraging someone not to vote??? Either answer the question directly or drop it.  I've said I'm voting because even one vote in the official vote can help.  I said that changing the thread title to explain what needs to be done i.e. Vote for cam should be done (again would ENCOURAGE voting not discourage.  I'm sorry dude but your argument isn't making any sense

Cam needs support.  You didn't say "Don't vote".  But, even one vote could help. 

Archived