ADay Crowd

mom2kid

I'm gonna predict we won't beat last years crowd, possibly ever. Make no mistake, the last Toomer's rolling was the main reason for the size of the crowd and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. We will always have a really good crowd but you won't find me going overboard on A-Day attendance figures regardless. I've been to many and it's always fun but it is what it is. I definitely don't feel the need to keep up with the Updykes in this regard. Big crowd or smaller crowd does not show more or less enthusiasm of our crowd base IMO.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking of taking my 2 year old twins. Do they normally have somewhat normal pregame activities like "4 corners"? My babies will only care about the Aubie and the band.

Guest jojo1515

Thinking of taking my 2 year old twins. Do they normally have somewhat normal pregame activities like "4 corners"? My babies will only care about the Aubie and the band.

According to the aday website, they will have the normal kid zone set up outside the stadium. Not sure what will be going on there.

According to the aday website, they will have the normal kid zone set up outside the stadium. Not sure what will be going on there.

I'm gonna guess it won't be booze and strippers. Just guessing off the top of my head...

I'm already in Auburn and will be going. But with it raining today, chance of showers tomorrow, it being Easter weekend, and game on TV, I don't think the crowd will come close to last year. Hope I'm wrong but maybe 60,000.

I hope it looks packed out, the rain would certainly change my expectations though.

Forecast I'm seeing is 65 and sunny. Sounds like perfect weather for a huge crowd.

I hope it looks packed out, the rain would certainly change my expectations though.

Forecast I'm seeing is 65 and sunny. Sounds like perfect weather for a huge crowd.

LOL I thought I saw someone mention rain in this thread. Maybe I was off on that one haha.

65 and sunny is perfect!

Current Weather Channel forecast for A Day:

Rain ending at noon

High 62

Cloudy

Winds 13-14 mph

Rain ending at noon

High 62

Cloudy

Winds 13-14 mph

I use Accuweather. The Weather Channel, in my experience, will tell you it's sunny when you are standing in a downpour.

Rain ending at noon

High 62

Cloudy

Winds 13-14 mph

I use Accuweather. The Weather Channel, in my experience, will tell you it's sunny when you are standing in a downpour.

For the record, I hope Accuweather is correct!

Rain ending at noon

High 62

Cloudy

Winds 13-14 mph

For the record, I hope Accuweather is correct!

If it makes you feel better, I was in Africa for 2 weeks and it was dead on the entire trip. If they can get Africa right, Alabama should be easy.

I loved the experience at last year's A Day game. I have been to a few, last year was definitely the best. I hope the crowd this year is loud and raucous!

Wish I could be there, but my bammer boyfriend came with me to Auburn last year, so I'm returning the "favor." We just went to Walmart here in Tuscaloosa, so I feel like my experience is complete already. :D

Hope it's a great day in Auburn! WDE!

Wish I could be there, but my bammer boyfriend came with me to Auburn last year, so I'm returning the "favor." We just went to Walmart here in Tuscaloosa, so I feel like my experience is complete already. :D/>

Hope it's a great day in Auburn! WDE!

There's still time to dump that loser boyfriend and get back to Auburn! :big:

Archived