What a game

Tigerdog007

Man what a game. It was so intense that I have finally come down enough to post. You guys have a damn good team. The defense is way better than anyone could have guessed. I was very impressed with the way you guys looked while we were up 9-3. The feeling for us while we were watching the game was....man we are up by 6 points, but is sure feels like we are losing the game. Hell of a game you guys. You really do have a realisitic shot at going all the way.

P.S. Props to Jason Campbell. He looked really comfortable in the new offense. Was it me or did it seem that Al Borges was out coaching Nick Saban? The offense looked like it had us confused all damn game!!

GREAT WIN FOR AU!!! GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE YEAR!!!!!

:corndog:

Thanks for gracious congrats.

There were a handful of very close plays that would've changed the entire outcome of the game I believe. Just to name a few...

1) Ronnie Brown's tip toe on the sideline was REALLY close to a TD.

2) Carnell's hustle in getting the ball back out of Webster's hands for a sure INT and TD on that screen play.

3) Mix's fumble where the LSU guy made the bobble JUST before he stepped out. No bobble and LSU gets the ball back.

4) Rives' second hold on the point after...the snap was worst than the first one but he managed to get it down JUST in time.

5) Russell's pass on LSU's last possesion...few inches to the left and it's a HUGE completion to put LSU in fieldgoal territory.

Great game! Auburn was fortunate to win this one. I have a feeling that the days of blowouts in this game are long gone.

Man what a game. It was so intense that I have finally come down enough to post. You guys have a damn good team. The defense is way better than anyone could have guessed. I was very impressed with the way you guys looked while we were up 9-3. The feeling for us while we were watching the game was....man we are up by 6 points, but is sure feels like we are losing the game. Hell of a game you guys. You really do have a realisitic shot at going all the way.

P.S. Props to Jason Campbell. He looked really comfortable in the new offense. Was it me or did it seem that Al Borges was out coaching Nick Saban? The offense looked like it had us confused all damn game!!

GREAT WIN FOR AU!!! GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE YEAR!!!!!

Thanks Tigerdog!

Great game to you guys also.

I thought both teams looked very good most of the time.

Now lets both go beat up on those East teams!

:au::au::au:

Thanks for gracious congrats.

There were a handful of very close plays that would've changed the entire outcome of the game I believe. Just to name a few...

1) Ronnie Brown's tip toe on the sideline was REALLY close to a TD.

2) Carnell's hustle in getting the ball back out of Webster's hands for a sure INT and TD on that screen play.

3) Mix's fumble where the LSU guy made the bobble JUST before he stepped out. No bobble and LSU gets the ball back.

4) Rives' second hold on the point after...the snap was worst than the first one but he managed to get it down JUST in time.

5) Russell's pass on LSU's last possesion...few inches to the left and it's a HUGE completion to put LSU in fieldgoal territory.

Great game! Auburn was fortunate to win this one. I have a feeling that the days of blowouts in this game are long gone.

A play here or a play there.... All that matters is the scoreboard at the end. I never sit there and say if we had done this or if this call was made we would have won the game. LSU got a ton of breaks last year when it came to the officials. I know AU won the game and that is all that matters at the end of the season. You guys look stout. I hope you whip up on the east like you are going to do against the west!!!

And Webster's hustle in hanging on to Carnell after he pulled it in, if Webster hadn't have grabbed him, Carnell was gone...

Archived