2012 4* WR Ricardo Louis signs with AU!

DJ_Hatch

Welcome to the Auburn Family Ricardo and War Eagle!!!!  I wish you the very best of everything in the fututre!!!!

P.S. Was he at Big Cat?

Yes, he was there.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Home Ricardo , remember the friends you made at BIG CAT!  You will be seeing most of them next year WDE

Just looked at his highlights -- this guy has a stronger arm than most college QBs.  Great pick up as a WR and Wildcat QB...?

Great news!! I'm glad he jumped on board early as opposed to waiting til his All-Star Game like originally planned. Welcome to the Fam Ricardo!!

Hey guys and gals! I finally updated Louis' profile! CLICK HERE!  :)

I CANNOT stress to ya'll what a HUGE pick-up this is for the TIGERS!!!  :wedance:

If we can add Jaquay Williams (as I expect), then that will give us TWO of the TOP 10-15 WR's in the country... and then IF we could potentially add to that Cordarrelle Patterson (TOP JUCO WR in the country), and possibly 1-2 of more out of Zac Brooks, Stefon Diggs, DGB (longshot), Durron Neal, Jason Croom, Jeremy Richardson, or Dominique Wheeler (not to mention the "ATH's like Nelson Agholor, Cyrus Jones, and Davonte Neal), then I believe that we will have quite possibly the BEST (rated) WR class in AU history!!! And that's AFTER losing a 4* already in Alex Taylor!  :o

:wedance:

Hey guys and gals! I finally updated Louis' profile! CLICK HERE!  :)

I CANNOT stress to ya'll what a HUGE pick-up this is for the TIGERS!!!  :wedance:

If we can add Jaquay Williams (as I expect), then that will give us TWO of the TOP 10-15 WR's in the country... and then IF we could potentially add to that Cordarrelle Patterson (TOP JUCO WR in the country), and possibly 1-2 of more out of Zac Brooks, Stefon Diggs, DGB (longshot), Durron Neal, Jason Croom, Jeremy Richardson, or Dominique Wheeler (not to mention the "ATH's like Nelson Agholor, Cyrus Jones, and Davonte Neal), then I believe that we will have quite possibly the BEST (rated) WR class in AU history!!! And that's AFTER losing a 4* already in Alex Taylor!  :o

:wedance:

My sentiments precisely!! It can't be said enough... enjoy this ladies and gents this is HUGE!!  :wareagle:

Welcome Home Ricardo!!

This is a huge commitment!!  Well, frankly, every recruit we have gotten has been huge.  Keep'em coming coaches.  I see at least two more by next Wednesday.  And, yes, they will also be huge. 

WAR EAGLE!!

Archived