2012 4* WR Ricardo Louis signs with AU!

DJ_Hatch

Oh no.  I really don't like what Denton had to say or the way he said it.  But, if Golf and Bird are now going to be nice to each other, well, that ruins everything.  I hope things get back to normal.  A Bird/Golf love-fest would not be cool.

AMEN  :bow:

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no.  I really don't like what Denton had to say or the way he said it.  But, if Golf and Bird are now going to be nice to each other, well, that ruins everything.  I hope things get back to normal.  A Bird/Golf love-fest would not be cool.

:timeout: :timeout:Don't birdies and golf go well together?

DJ you don't owe anything to anyone you do an amazing job here thanks to you and all the other mods

Thanks AND you're welcome!  :thumbsup:

evil+bb.bmp

Bird, isn't that Mrs. BigBird after you've spent 14 straight hours on AE?  ;D

P.s. Don't tell her I said that!  :-X

:timeout: :timeout:Don't birdies and golf go well together?

WOW!! I think this guy just solved the puzzle. icanthearyou is a hero!!  :bow:

Well mr denton has more posts then I do but i have been coming on strong as of late ;D  

I work all day for the evil empire walmart as a manager(catch alot of crap from that folks).  After that I pick up my kids from daycare, come home feed them, bath them, and watch cars or toy story 1 2 or 3 till it drives me crazy, then off to bed for them.  After that my wife comes home and we watch "criminal minds" or "the voice" or "CSI"  She goes to bed then I have AE.  This is my time for FOOTBALL especially AUBURN FOOTBALL.  This is my time to myself, this is my sanctuary!  Now to the point of this conversation.  I have much love for DJ , Bird, Golf, Red etc. This is our AE Auburn Family.  I thank all of you for the time you give to keep us informed and the time you give to make AE the only site I WANT to give my time to. Neither DJ or Bird should never have to defend themselves for anything on this site.  BIRD i am trying to keep this clean !! Treat people the way you want to be treated.  If you can't then please just leave CAUSE WE DON'T WANT YOU.

I don't want to start trouble and I certainly don't want to end up like Denton.........but, come on D.J. do we have to go so far as to start say nice things about Bird?

I'm waiting on a reprimand from Golf! fighting0071.gif

He had a dental appointment today, I'm not sure you'll be reprimanded till tomorrow.

His dentures are bothering him huh?

You are so old fashion I have wooden teeth. Get with the time.

:laugh::thumbsup:  (That did actually cross my mind golf, no fooling)

Bird, isn't that Mrs. BigBird after you've spent 14 straight hours on AE?  ;D

P.s. Don't tell her I said that!  :-X

She said she would like to meet you.  :dunno:

Have no fear icanthearyou. The day that happens I will be 6 feet under.

Have no fear icanthearyou. The day that happens I will be 6 feet under.

How tall is Bird?  :dunno:

Soo... I think I have this all sorted out.. Golf and Bird are a couple.. Correct? :dunno:

yeah right  *Insert Sarcasm*

I wouldn't say couple. More like a bromance  ;D

Soo... I think I have this all sorted out.. Golf and Bird are a couple.. Correct? :dunno:

Sure, you've heard of Abbot and Costello or Martin and lewis, right?

How tall is Bird?  :dunno:

HINT:  It shows you right over there.

<==

I was thinking more along the lines of those two cartoon super heroes that used to come on saturday night live.  :dunno:

I was thinking more along the lines of those two cartoon super heroes that used to come on saturday night live.  :dunno:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1FDnogFP7hN1XYA-_IqzH5c2Tc5HuXEFx8sXu1N3gELA8lmqh

Archived