2012 4* WR Ricardo Louis signs with AU!

DJ_Hatch

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why don't you, bird, actually contribute something to this site.

I believe that Bird started the Suggestion thread on the Auburn Football Page... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't always agree with mods and stuff by wow Denton is a freaking moron.... That was kinda weird... Anyway good work mods and D.J. you are the man!

Back on subject I just hope we can get Louis's mom onboard cuz I think this kid could be special

Honestly, I thought he was joking in his first post  :dunno:

I guess I better adjust my sarcasm meter before Bird blows my eardrums

Honestly, I thought he was joking in his first post  :dunno:

I guess I better adjust my sarcasm meter before Bird blows my eardrums

At first I thought he might be joking, and I would have graciously apologized if I had misinterpreted his original post...oh, well.

FTR, if I think a player is about to de-commit, I will say as much. I've ALWAYS said what I believed to be true, and that won't change. In this case, I believe that Louis IS still VERY much interested in AU, and if we can convince his mother that AU is the place for him, then that's where he'll end up.

Oh, and Bird contributes as much or more to this site on a daily basis as/than any member here.... period.

Also, I feel NO need to "verify" my knowledge of AU football, recruiting, or whatever else. The only people that I have to "prove myself" to are God, my family/my g/f, my boss, and the government... most times in that order!

But if anyone DOES feel it necessary to "call me out"... just ask one of the other Mods (or a few others like pops, muxi87, etc...) about me, or just PM me and I'll be glad to send you my resumé!  :)

Insert Quote

FTR, if I think a player is about to de-commit, I will say as much. I've ALWAYS said what I believed to be true, and that won't change. In this case, I believe that Louis IS still VERY much interested in AU, and if we can convince his mother that AU is the place for him, then that's where he'll end up.

Oh, and Bird contributes as much or more to this site on a daily basis as/than any member here.... period.

Amen

I don't want to start trouble and I certainly don't want to end up like Denton.........but, come on D.J. do we have to go so far as to start say nice things about Bird?

Also, I feel NO need to "verify" my knowledge of AU football, recruiting, or whatever else. The only people that I have to "prove myself" to are God, my family/my g/f, my boss, and the government... most times in that order!

But if anyone DOES feel it necessary to "call me out"... just ask one of the other Mods (or a few others like pops, muxi87, etc...) about me, or just PM me and I'll be glad to send you my resumé!  :)

I will take a copy of that resumé.  :tease:

You guys do a great job, don't worry about the few doubters!

I don't want to start trouble and I certainly don't want to end up like Denton.........but, come on D.J. do we have to go so far as to start say nice things about Bird?

I'm waiting on a reprimand from Golf! fighting0071.gif

He had a dental appointment today, I'm not sure you'll be reprimanded till tomorrow.

He had a dental appointment today, I'm not sure you'll be reprimanded till tomorrow.

His dentures are bothering him huh?

Frankly, DJ, I am embarassed that you feel a need to defend yourself.  This guy had about 150 posts if I remember, so he's been around awhile; long enough to know the tremendous contribution you make daily to this site.  On behalf of the rank and file, I apologize for this clown; don't let him or anyone else deter you from your efforts, and know we appreciate you greatly for your fine work.

WTH only I can talk to bird that way. You Mr Denton have pissed me off.................................................BE DONE WITH YOU............................... I am not in a good mood

Frankly, DJ, I am embarassed that you feel a need to defend yourself.  This guy had about 150 posts if I remember, so he's been around awhile; long enough to know the tremendous contribution you make daily to this site.  On behalf of the rank and file, I apologize for this clown; don't let him or anyone else deter you from your efforts, and know we appreciate you greatly for your fine work.

Thanks pops.  :we:

WTH only I can talk to bird that way. You Mr Denton have pissed me off.................................................BE DONE WITH YOU............................... I am not in a good mood

Golf, I was going to say I was pissed off too, but since you did, I won't!! :happydance:  Seriously, bird, the threads you've started today have been great, especially the Commitment List!!  Thanks for all you do for us, my friend.

His dentures are bothering him huh?

You are so old fashion I have wooden teeth. Get with the time.

Golf, I was going to say I was pissed off too, but since you did, I won't!! :happydance:  Seriously, bird, the threads you've started today have been great, especially the Commitment List!!  Thanks for all you do for us, my friend.

Thanks Pops...and all of the others for the support and kind words

Oh no.  I really don't like what Denton had to say or the way he said it.  But, if Golf and Bird are now going to be nice to each other, well, that ruins everything.  I hope things get back to normal.  A Bird/Golf love-fest would not be cool.

Archived