2012 4* WR Ricardo Louis signs with AU!

DJ_Hatch

Sorry to hijack this thread and actually talk about Ricardo Louis, but I just saw an interview with him on Scout and he did not say anything about looking around or having second thoughts. Actually the reporter asked him and he said he was glad to have the recruiting over with " No more coaches calling all the time".  :)

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hijack this thread and actually talk about Ricardo Louis, but I just saw an interview with him on Scout and he did not say anything about looking around or having second thoughts. Actually the reporter asked him and he said he was glad to have the recruiting over with " No more coaches calling all the time".  :)

Do you know the interview date??  If it was today, that is a very good sign. 

Do you know the interview date??  If it was today, that is a very good sign. 

FWIW also, I heard that the original interview about the potential of Louis "de-committing" that caused all this stir was written by MIAMI Rivals site Canes.com, Gary Ferman, who OBVIOUSLY put a "Cane spin" on the story to bait his readers into believing that there is "still hope" for UM to sign Louis. All Ricardo essentially said was that he was probably going to visit other schools, so there is still "a chance" that he could change his mind. Today though, as stated above, he RE-CONFIRMED his commitment to AU, said that he talks to Coach Troop ALL the time, and that he is "VERY happy" with his decision!

:we:

The kid's been a miami recruit for a long time, so he probably was very diplomatic with his interview.  He's know those beat writers and boosters for years and its hard to just tell them its over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Where would Ricky Parks end up on defense if he were put on that side of the ball?

I would have to assume DE.  He's got prototypical DE size coming out of high school, but he's got fantastic hands, which is why he plays offense.

Where would Ricky Parks end up on defense if he were put on that side of the ball?

The article linked says he could play defense in college, and I, like, you had not even considered that because of his talent on offense.  I would imagine DE as well.

I would have to assume DE.  He's got prototypical DE size coming out of high school, but he's got fantastic hands, which is why he plays offense.

I think Ricardo is smart enough to know his talents can be utilized more in our offense. 

I hate to hear stuff like this, even if there is nothing to it. Louis is a special player. We MUST hang on to this one.

What are you guys talking about? There has been nothing recent to indicate he may waiver. Look at when posts where posted.

I hate to hear stuff like this, even if there is nothing to it. Louis is a special player. We MUST hang on to this one.

What are you guys talking about? There has been nothing recent to indicate he may waiver. Look at when posts where posted.

Tell 'em, El!! Buncha nervous Nellies!! :thumbsup:

I read the last post and just assumed there was some chitter chatter floating down rumor river. The date/time of the post doesn't show up on my phone but WOW ellitor, I had no idea you had your own personal cheerleader. I have to get me one of those. How much do you pay him e?

I read the last post and just assumed there was some chitter chatter floating down rumor river. The date/time of the post doesn't show up on my phone but WOW ellitor, I had no idea you had your own personal cheerleader. I have to get me one of those. How much do you pay him e?

:yay::partey:  :hellyeah::bananadance: DO4AU2010  :bananadance::hellyeah::partey:  :yay:

do you feel better?

Archived