2012 4* WR Ricardo Louis signs with AU!

DJ_Hatch

anyone think he looks more explosive in his sophmore highlights? i think he is still a beast tho wde!!!!!

He looks about the same to me.  But he is 15lbs heavier as a junior so I would trade some explosion for strength and durability.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched the video on this kid.  He is listed as a WR but he plays QB in high school and he looks like he has a decent arm.  I'm sure that CGM can utilize all of his skills and it could be fun to watch.........

I just watched the video on this kid.  He is listed as a WR but he plays QB in high school and he looks like he has a decent arm.  I'm sure that CGM can utilize all of his skills and it could be fun to watch.........

Floats the ball too much as a QB. WR is his future.

Welcome to AU Ricardo!!

Glad to have you in the Family...(AU not Mafia) lol.

:believe:                          :wareagle:                            :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :yay: :yay:

His mom wants him to stay close by. And he said he isn't "committed committed."

If those quotes are real I think we lose him. JMO.

A open commitment?  Crazy if you ask me!  You are either commited or you are not.  Travis Blank tweet - How can u be committed, but be wide open? That's like being committed to your wife, but wide open to other chicks. YOU CAN'T DO THAT! #smh

The fact that more than one recruit is diong this right now is starting to smell of someone feeding them stories...

don't worry to much pops ... there is a BIG reason we are recruiting alot of versatile ATHLETES this year.  You always have to be use cautious  when someone out of nowhere commits on a high from Big Cat.  Alot of time and talent out there.

A open commitment?  Crazy if you ask me!  You are either commited or you are not.  Travis Blank tweet - How can u be committed, but be wide open? That's like being committed to your wife, but wide open to other chicks. YOU CAN'T DO THAT! #smh

That's funny and true! :laugh:

Just FYI guys, I ran the whole "open commitment" thing past my wife this morning...lemme go ahead and save you guys the trouble.  As with SEC coaches, this idea is not well rec'd by the female of the species. 

Just FYI guys, I ran the whole "open commitment" thing past my wife this morning...lemme go ahead and save you guys the trouble.  As with SEC coaches, this idea is not well rec'd by the female of the species. 

mental note...check!

No offense but you were crazy enough to ask? You got a pair man.

No offense but you were crazy enough to ask? You got a pair man.

he is lucky his pair is not swollen and bruised. on another note, how would you react if your wife had said she was ok with it. not sure which is worse.

Got to admit theres some concern when 2 guys start looking elsewhere.... I mean Louis just committed why is he this soon taking a step back

I think some of you guys are overanalyzing and thinking way too much. They are 16-18 years old kids remember. They are prone to changing their minds sometimes.

Not a big surprise here guys/gals. Like I told you all before, Louis was a HUGE UM lean before he decided to come to BCW. No one and I mean NO ONE could've predicted that he would commit afterward! He had already said that he wasn't going to commit until the Under Armour game, but he was SO overcome with AU that he went ahead and pulled the trigger. When he got back home, I'm sure he IMMEDIATELY started feeling the pressure to stay there. He made the comment after his commitment that his mother wasn't thrilled with his decision, but he said something to the effect that she "would get over it". Well, we all know how that goes! Most of the time, "Mama" wins out and gets her way. If she TRULY wants what's best for her son, then she'll allow him to make his own decision. If he succombs to the pressure, then he'll end up at UM. Either way, it won't be a HUGE deal. We are recruiting a TON of talented WR's, and I FULLY expect us to sign one of the top WR classes in the country.

ST, J-S and I say it ALL THE TIME.... welcome to the roller coaster called BIG-TIME recruiting! It's a BUMPY ride! Rollercoaster2.gif

Archived