La Tech Game Thread

CarolinaTiger

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to got the #2 O in and let then get this team fired back up... Stan and Rod sound sad...

Well... nice throw and that's gonna get us fired up!

PASSING CP-AT YDS TD INT RTG

Jason Campbell 13-18 201 2 0 202.7

Brandon Cox 3-3 73 2 0 524.4

Look at those ratings, wow... I thought the highest you could get was 192. JC threw 3 hail marys that went incomplete, I wonder what it would have been without those.

The ESPN analysts just admitted AU was the best team in the SEC right now, but it seemed like it caused them severe pain to do so. What have we done to them to make them dislike us? I dont get it.

The ESPN analysts just admitted AU was the best team in the SEC right now, but it seemed like it caused them severe pain to do so. What have we done to them to make them dislike us? I dont get it.

well, given we're now the ONLY UNDEFEATED team left in the BEST CONFERENCE, and we've played 2 of our most dangerous teams on our schedule already, i think that's not going tooooo far out on the limb for the espn gals.

yet, after UF takes out LSU tonite, there will be rumblings that "they are playing the best ball in the league...if not for the controversial loss early in the season..." stuff.

if things break right, UF could easily make the BCS this year, if they thump UGA.

alas, i'm glad to be the last team to get a loss in the conference....

ct

No. 6 Auburn 52, Louisiana Tech 7

RECAP

IT WAS OVER WHEN...

By the end of the first quarter. It was 14-0 Auburn and you knew then this would not be a repeat of last year, when Auburn needed overtime to beat the Bulldogs.

GAME BALL GOES TO...

So many stars, so few game balls, but we'll go with QB Jason Campbell, who again got his Tom Brady on and delivered an efficient 13-of-18 for 207 yards and 2 TDs.

STAT OF THE GAME: 17: Where the Tigers started the season in the poll. They'll likely be in the top 5 by Sunday.

UP NEXT: Arkansas at No. 6 Auburn; UTEP at Louisiana Tech.

We played LaTech last year? Did I miss a game somehow? :P

No. 6 Auburn 52, Louisiana Tech 7

RECAP

IT WAS OVER WHEN...

By the end of the first quarter. It was 14-0 Auburn and you knew then this would not be a repeat of last year, when Auburn needed overtime to beat the Bulldogs.

GAME BALL GOES TO...

So many stars, so few game balls, but we'll go with QB Jason Campbell, who again got his Tom Brady on and delivered an efficient 13-of-18 for 207 yards and 2 TDs.

STAT OF THE GAME: 17: Where the Tigers started the season in the poll. They'll likely be in the top 5 by Sunday.

UP NEXT: Arkansas at No. 6 Auburn; UTEP at Louisiana Tech.

We played LaTech last year?  Did I miss a game somehow?  :P

109830[/snapback]

Wow. Whoever wrote that is way off -- it was in 2001 when La Tech took us to OT. :blink:

Archived