How about it guys

vatz22au

What an awesome showing by louisville....I hope they can keep it up!! 17-7 in the 2nd quarter against a team who had only 1 td scored on them all year.....Great work Petrino

I sure don't want to see him in the SEC. He actually may stay at Louisville for a while; they are going to the Big East and the conference champion has an automatic BCS berth. It will be much easier to win the Big East than the SEC or the Big 12. Plus, he and his family had lived in Louisville before and made mention that they enjoyed living there.

Texas could put enough money on the line that it would be hard to refuse. Florida could probably do pretty well in that respect, too.

24-7 now...go Cards!!! (L'ville and otherwise)!!!! :-)

You ain't the first to notice my brother. Jill aged 10 years in the off-season. How dare she do that. :D

I'm stunned by this score, especially the way the game started. Go Cards. I still hate Louisville, though.

I'm watching half-time and they made a good point about ASU having an off week to prepare for USC. I said last week that Cal would give USC a game and ASU may be a little better than Cal. Is is just wishful thinking on my part?

I'm not looking ahead but I sure don't mind teams losing in front of us. It's better than the alternative.

In order to have "that special season" you have to take care of your own and have all the other teams lose ahead of you. I like how things seem to be going our way.

Go Tigers ..... beat Arkansas

Go Cards

Go Sun Devils

I didn't realize until tonight that we are the only 6-0 team. We are more than halfway there

Louisville is getting hosed by the refs on those excessive celebration calls...not nearly as much celebration as the UM players did on the hit to the helemt...give me a break!

Good for Bobby Petrino. He's a great coach and I'm glad he could beat a top program today (well beating, not over yet).

I don't see Bobby leaving quite yet. He just has 1 or 2 classes that he recruited in so far. I bet he stays a couple more years and sees how he does in the Big East first. If he can keep Louisville at the top of a BCS conference then maybe he will leave if given a great offer by a Texas or Florida or Auburn type school (That would mean we ran Tuberville out because of a 9-3 season when we have NC hopes).

Only watched the start oh the second half. When I turned it on I was like :o:cheer::D . Louisville's playcalling has been extremely impressive. The fake punt was genius.

L'ville has NO ANSWER defensively at this point.  If they can't maintain it offensively, this game is over cause' Miami is moving it at will.

111470[/snapback]

Yup...they're gonna have to outscore them in the fourth...or at least stay even in the fourth.... Go Cards.....

Houston 3-2, Cards threatening more!!! :big: Go cards!!!

Archived