Jason Campbell

kickinwang

jason has been named one of the 9 finalists for the johnny unitas golden arm award, given to the nations top senior QB. the other 8 finalists are...hawaii's timmy chang, akron's charlie frye, georgia's david greene, louisville's stefan leFors, uconn's dan orlovsky, purdue's kyle orton, arizona state's andrew walter and oklahoma's jason white. congrats to jason.

auburn notebook

Orton would be the front-runner right now but who knows after we complete an SEC schedule? Who would have thought before the season he would be in this position? I thought he would be solid and prosper in this offense, but he's blown me away with his poise and command of the game. Go JC.

Orton would be the front-runner right now but who knows after we complete an SEC schedule?  Who would have thought before the season he would be in this position?  I thought he would be solid and prosper in this offense, but he's blown me away with his poise and command of the game.  Go JC.

113514[/snapback]

Me

I have always been a fan of JC but if anyone would have come on the board before the season and said JC was going to be on the Heisman watch list while Carnell wasn't and a finalist for the Unitas award they would have been soundly laughed out of here.

Archived