Katie's Halloween Pics

DKW 86

Thanks for posting these David! What a surprise! I didn't even think to ask you - I appreciate it so much! :)

Katieis getting TOO BIG TOO FAST!!! This weekend she started crawling AND cruising along holding on to the edge of the couch too! Walking is going to come any time now - she is already standing by herself - that is, until it dawns on her that she is standing by herself - then she starts laughing nervously and sits down! :lol:

She is just precious! The pictures are all good, and she looks like she is having so much fun. Thanks for sharing them with us!

Thanks for posting these David!  What a surprise!  I didn't even think to ask you - I appreciate it so much! :)

Katieis getting TOO BIG TOO FAST!!!  This weekend she started crawling AND cruising along holding on to the edge of the couch too!  Walking is going to come any time now - she is already standing by herself - that is, until it dawns on her that she is standing by herself - then she starts laughing nervously and sits down!  :lol:

117136[/snapback]

Too cute. I hope to have some pics of Alli in her pumpkin outfit soon. They do grow up fast. Alli stands and walks as long as she is holding on to something. I figured she would be walking on her own by now b/c she has been pulling up and holding onto the table to walk for about 6 weeks......Alli will walk on her own before thanksgiving i'm sure of it....

Very nice, Jenny. We're at 25 weeks now. Had a 3-D ultrasound this past weekend. Incredible. We've picked out a name, too: Sophia Paige.

Very nice, Jenny.  We're at 25 weeks now.  Had a 3-D ultrasound this past weekend.  Incredible.  We've picked out a name, too:  Sophia Paige.

119306[/snapback]

Sophia Paige Jarhead - has a very nice ring to it! :D:D

I wish we could have had a 3-D but my dr did not have one. Maybe next time - provided there will be a next time. Not too sure about that - how can you top perfection? :)

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for posting these David!  What a surprise!  I didn't even think to ask you - I appreciate it so much! :)

Katieis getting TOO BIG TOO FAST!!!  This weekend she started crawling AND cruising along holding on to the edge of the couch too!  Walking is going to come any time now - she is already standing by herself - that is, until it dawns on her that she is standing by herself - then she starts laughing nervously and sits down!   :lol:

117136[/snapback]

Too cute. I hope to have some pics of Alli in her pumpkin outfit soon. They do grow up fast. Alli stands and walks as long as she is holding on to something. I figured she would be walking on her own by now b/c she has been pulling up and holding onto the table to walk for about 6 weeks......Alli will walk on her own before thanksgiving i'm sure of it....

117422[/snapback]

I hate to be right so much of the time hehehehehhehe...........My mom called me yesterday morning and said that Alli took her first step!!!!!!! So my prediction of walking by thanksgiving was right.. :):cheer::cheer:

Archived