1. 1. Bama Game Predictions

• Bama by 10+
    • Bama by 5+
    • Within Three, either way.
    • AU by 5+
    • AU by 10+

:au:   35

:ua:   3

I think it's obvious what is going to happen in this game.  Bama simply can't keep the ball long enough to score, or give the defense a rest.  AU finally gets the big Iron Bowl win y'all want.

121242[/snapback]

I agree TF...for the reason that you stated. I think Bamar will play their hearts out, and play tough...but in the 2nd half, AU's depth will let us pull away.

Hey...how do you like our T. Prothro, from the Heflin Tigers. My 15 year old daughter is a varsity cheerleader for those Cleburne County Tigers. Tyrone still comes to some of the games.... He's a real good kid and y'all were lucky to get him...wish we had. :-)

My prediction: pain.

Prediction #2: Even though the six wins makes them bowl eligible, the powers that be will see all the excuses given by the Bammites for their mediocre play and they will not get invited to a bowl because they can't bring enough players.

BG, how is Bama going to score on AU? Granted, Bama has a great defense, at least as good as UGA, but you are facing a team that doesn't turn the ball over and chews up clock. Bama must get good field position to score. I just can't see them putting together long drives. And don't think that you are so great that you are going to shut down the most efficient offense in the nation.

Bama, AU, UGA, and LSU all have great defenses. The difference is that AU's offense is better than UGA's and much better than Bama's and LSU's.

I'll give you credit for having a good football team, but the fact of the matter is that you are outmatched, outmanned, and outcoached. Put down the Kool-aid. Be happy with that fact that you are going bowling.

Archived