Allegations against Auburn

WarDamnEagle#1

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This story is falling apart and fast. With multiple outlets bashing it as well as Mike McNeil declining to comment. This whole story is turning out to be a joke

This story is falling apart and fast. With multiple outlets bashing it as well as Mike McNeil declining to comment. This whole story is turning out to be a joke

BSPN will beat it for as long as they possibly can.

Unfortunately, the outlet that matters in most peoples opinion (bspn) has already paraded the story on air as if it is fact. It was a joke when it was printed, but the negative has been presented and people have already ran with it.

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe40m

In the fall of 2010, Michael Dyer passed 15 hours of coursework according to a source. Six hours are required.

My first quarter I made two "D's" and two "F's" for a .375 GPA. My father nearly killed me, but the two "D's" gave me six hours and I remained eligible for baseball. Still not sure how I made it out. :-\

[quote name=JamesG'

timestamp='1365093125' post='1831672]

Must be nice to be a UGA fan, a FLA fan, or a Oklahoma fan. Must be nice to get excited about football, without having to look over your shoulder, wondering when the next embarrassing attack will come. Because you know another is coming every few months.

Must be nice to be an alum/ fan of a program that when it's name is mentioned around the country, the first thoughts that come to mind aren't cheating, scandal, and fraud.

This is getting tiresome.

Dude, you stink of troll with your last two posts. It is always great to be an AU Tiger. If you're to big of a wuss to handle baseless accusations, then good bye.

So I've generally had respect for PTI on espn, they defended us during the Cam Newton Saga. But I just heard them say, and i paraphrase, Yes everyone involved with the report denies it or claims misquotation or misrepresentation, yes almost every single allegation occurred while the NCAA was on campus, and yes the initial instigator is currently facing 20-life for felony armed robbery, but i still believe this report...

So I've generally had respect for PTI on espn, they defended us during the Cam Newton Saga. But I just heard them say, and i paraphrase, Yes everyone involved with the report denies it or claims misquotation or misrepresentation, yes almost every single allegation occurred while the NCAA was on campus, and yes the initial instigator is currently facing 20-life for felony armed robbery, but i still believe this report...

Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

[quote name=JamesG'

Must be nice to be a UGA fan, a FLA fan, or a Oklahoma fan. Must be nice to get excited about football, without having to look over your shoulder, wondering when the next embarrassing attack will come. Because you know another is coming every few months.

Must be nice to be an alum/ fan of a program that when it's name is mentioned around the country, the first thoughts that come to mind aren't cheating, scandal, and fraud.

Dude, you stink of troll with your last two posts. It is always great to be an AU Tiger. If you're to big of a wuss to handle baseless accusations, then good bye.

Being sick and tired of baseless accusations year after year after year that have tarnished my University does not make me a "troll".

I actually care if people think my University/ football program is corrupt. If that makes me a "wuss" as you put it, then so be it.

Won't release the tapes?!? I'm shocked. Shocked, I say! I mean, with the truth clearly on her side and strong journalistic sensibility, it makes perfect sense why she'd hang onto the only proof that could possibly refute the multitudes of "sources" calling her a liar. But hang onto those "tapes" that I'm perfectly confident exist. They're right next to Danny Sheridan's tapes. Perhaps you could also consult Bill Bell for his tapes.

She's. A. Hack.

Won't release the tapes?!? I'm shocked. Shocked, I say! I mean, with the truth clearly on her side and strong journalistic sensibility, it makes perfect sense why she'd hang onto the only proof that could possibly refute the multitudes of "sources" calling her a liar. But hang onto those "tapes" that I'm perfectly confident exist. They're right next to Danny Sheridan's tapes. Perhaps you could also consult Bill Bell for his tapes.

She's. A. Hack.

:bow:

im straight pissed. im tired of these hackjob journalists gettimg on us. if she ont release the tapes, then there aren't any.

im straight pissed. im tired of these hackjob journalists gettimg on us. if she ont release the tapes, then there aren't any.

Oh there's tapes. It's just the comments on those tapes don't jive with her story. If she played them it would expose her.

Auburn hasn't been on probation in 20 years. Ten SEC schools have been sanctioned or put on probation since then. Some have been sanctioned or put on probation more than once since then. But, we are the poster child for the national media when it comes to being a school that cheats. I don't understand it. Why the media negativity towards Auburn? Is the national (and some local) media members so butthurt because they all knew Auburn was guilty in 2010 but found to be clean. Or are the bammers behind all of it? I'm tired of it!!

Everybody knows I am on record as saying everybody cheats but I really don't think you guys have nothing to worry about. I think it is very possible some of this was covered with the Cam investigation. FWIW, Roberts was on 97.3 and said she had tapes of the interviews with the people in the article. Definately not good publicity for AU.

One thing about big time football in the state of Alabama, you are going to get accused of cheating.

The difference is that bammer actually DOES cheat. AU just gets falsely accused all the time.

If bammer was actually investigated by an unbiased NCAA, the turds would make the SMU cheating machine look like small timers.

Everybody knows I am on record as saying everybody cheats but I really don't think you guys have nothing to worry about. I think it is very possible some of this was covered with the Cam investigation. FWIW, Roberts was on 97.3 and said she had tapes of the interviews with the people in the article. Definately not good publicity for AU.

One thing about big time football in the state of Alabama, you are going to get accused of cheating.

The difference is that bammer actually DOES cheat. AU just gets falsely accused all the time.

If bammer was actually investigated by an unbiased NCAA, the turds would make the SMU cheating machine look like small timers.

Thats Right!!^^

@JHokanson: ESPN spent six months on that "spice" story. Six months. Jay Jacobs, parents of players dismantled @shaunassael's story in one hour.

[quote name=JamesG'

Being sick and tired of baseless accusations year after year after year that have tarnished my University does not make me a "troll".

I actually care if people think my University/ football program is corrupt. If that makes me a "wuss" as you put it, then so be it.

I apologize if I overreacted. It was more your first post i read that disgusted me because of some inference to it possibly

not being worth the trouble to be an AU fan with all the drama and such. This one wasn't as bad, but was eerily similar. I was confused by the need to continue the same tune. It stank of troll to me.

I have a low tolerance for whining, especially when strength is needed, but I should have just breathed in and out for a few and hit myself in the head with a pillow.

I'm wondering if some of this information was meant to be used in McNeil's defense. The spice stuff I feel certain was going to be an angle. She said she has stuff on boosters. I am just wondering how much of this is going to make it's way out into the courtroom. Also Mike Dyer admitted to spice use in his testimony last year and it was no big deal because it wasn't against the law or NCAA rules, so why is it a big deal now? I guess ESPN didn't want to be outdone by a website named after a dog.

Archived