This is a thing that's heavily overlooked in Alabama's "dynasty"

Dual-Threat Rigby

3 out of 4 natties and you guys still think we suck. That's gold.

Do we need to win 10 straight before you actually think we're good? How about 11?

Alabama didn't get 'lucky' or 'back into' their title game appearances. The only thing that would make it seem even CLOSE to that is because we have voters who vote on record and not on how teams play or how good teams are. If Ohio St would have gone undefeated last year, Bama would have been left out. THAAAAAT would have been luck for those two teams. Because neither one of them belong on the same field as any of the top 6 SEC teams. But we live in a world of lazy voting. And people scared to vote on team instead of record.

It's not luck that Oregon lost or K St lost. They lost. Given that neither team makes it a habit of going undefeated, them going undefeated would be luck. Just because they lose in November, doesn't make it luck. That just happens to be when they finally got around to playing a team with a pulse. A 12-1 SEC team going to the title game isn't luck. Why is it luck that Oregon loses the ONE ranked team they play, but it's not luck when Bama loses?

You guys crack me up.

You don't have to put dynstasty in quotes. 3 out of 4 natties is an accomplishment. Going 61-7 while playing in the SEC is a dynasty.

And to the original poster, you do realize that Alabama was AWFUL during your good run under Tubby right? Auburn may have been down lately during our run, but LSU wasn't.

Why? Why?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we need to win 10 straight before you actually think we're good? How about 11?

Alabama didn't get 'lucky' or 'back into' their title game appearances. The only thing that would make it seem even CLOSE to that is because we have voters who vote on record and not on how teams play or how good teams are. If Ohio St would have gone undefeated last year, Bama would have been left out. THAAAAAT would have been luck for those two teams. Because neither one of them belong on the same field as any of the top 6 SEC teams. But we live in a world of lazy voting. And people scared to vote on team instead of record.

It's not luck that Oregon lost or K St lost. They lost. Given that neither team makes it a habit of going undefeated, them going undefeated would be luck. Just because they lose in November, doesn't make it luck. That just happens to be when they finally got around to playing a team with a pulse. A 12-1 SEC team going to the title game isn't luck. Why is it luck that Oregon loses the ONE ranked team they play, but it's not luck when Bama loses?

You guys crack me up.

You don't have to put dynstasty in quotes. 3 out of 4 natties is an accomplishment. Going 61-7 while playing in the SEC is a dynasty.

And to the original poster, you do realize that Alabama was AWFUL during your good run under Tubby right? Auburn may have been down lately during our run, but LSU wasn't.

....why are you here?

Some would call it hereticism.

You guys crack me up.

....why are you here?

You guys crack me up.

....why are you here?

I've been on this board since it's very beginning as AU Nation. So has BG. So I think I'm pretty well qualified to answer your question. His MO is to come here to stir the pot and get attention. He disappears for long periods of time but typically shows up at FB time to crow about the bammers. If you took a pencil and wrote down what you think the characteristics of a bammer are, he would be your poster boy. He simply doesn't understand that if bama wins 50 NCs in a row they still suck.

Dude ur about the Dumbest piece of s*** I've ever heard of! LSU were better than bama they just have les as coach, aTm is better than bama, will prove it again this yr! Georgia was better than bama, got some bad calls in sec championship game as to be expected when playing bama! Ur always gonna be outmanned when alumni are officials too!!

You have no idea how intelligent you sound. Many grown people use "Ur" in lieu of you are. And I'm fairly sure nothing is cooler than calling someone a 'dumb piece of s***' on a message board.

Auburn was an undefeated NC in 2010. bama can't claim that in their last two.

We can't claim an 0-8 SEC season either. Nor can we claim being down 42-0 in the second quarter to our biggest rival. What's your point? Do you think it stings that only one of our THREE national championships came with an undefeated season, while your ONE title (that seems like an distant memory after 3-9) was a 14-0 season. It doesn't sting.

I've been on this board since it's very beginning as AU Nation. So has BG. So I think I'm pretty well qualified to answer your question.

You're right. You would know best. Nobody follows me around like a kicked little puppy dog more than you. Before you go crying to the mods, I'm not calling you an actually puppy dog. It's a metaphor.

If Alabama was so great they wouldn't need help to get to the championship game. They would take care of business and control their own destiny. It's impressive that they've won 3 of the last 4 NC's. But they didn't go undefeated to do it and didn't even win the SEC in 2011.

Saban may have more NC's than any other coach but he's not the best coach in my opinion. He should be racking up wins. He's sure got the talent to do it with. Multiple #1 recruiting classes. No other team is as talented as Alabama. Saban's a great recruiter but he's only a pretty good gameday coach.

Despite all the NC's, Saban still whines and complains that the SEC should go to 9 conference games. Anyone with any objectivity would see that Saban is just trying to stack the deck for himself. If he really wanted to level the playing field he would be like Les Miles and want to stay at 8 conference games. Teams like UGA, Florida, and South Carolina already play a quality non-conference opponent. By adding a 9th conference game Saban would be making it harder for those teams to go undefeated and helping Alabama have a better shot at playing for a NC.

Alabama shouldn't have too much trouble winning the West this year. Their schedule is so easy. It's basically a 2 game schedule with Texas A&M and LSU. Alabama gets a bye week before both of those games. Alabama gets Kentucky and Tennessee from the East as cross-division opponents. Hopefully whoever wins the East will be able to ruin Alabama's chances of another NC.

Many of you on here simply embarass yourselves and Auburn with your ridiculous and absurd comments and assertions. Calling Bama a bunch of cheats sounds like the Bama fans who accuse us of the same for Cam, Jovon, and other issues. Who cares if Bama was undefeated for each title? A ring is a ring, and some years, the is no clear cut 1 vs 2...and some years, a team gets screwed, like us in 04.

BamaGrad didn't call us a bunch of names, and for the most part debated somewhat politely to make his point. The response of many of you is to attack, bear your teeth, and hurl insults and illogical crap...AL.com material.

I don't care who could have beaten who...and all the other excuses that go with it. Who DID beat who in a given game is what matters. 2011...yes, bad situation, but Les made terrible choices, and lost his team before that game even started. Alabama in 2009 may have been Saban's best team, but the way the 2012 team mauled us and Notre Dame, I'm not trying to debate it. Saban could have beaten us 84-0 last year and called off the dogs.

It's possible to talk football with some Bama, LSU, Florida, and even Georgia fans (sometimes) and have a civilized debate. But hurling a bunch of unproven accusations and illogical crap makes you sound like an Updyke..if you were to lose a tooth or 6 and date your cousin...so keep that in mind ;)

Counsel - I respect what Bama has done but they were very lucky to see the championship game in 2011 - as for last season the ball bounced there way again. They got the weak teams from the east..no UF, USC, or UGA. I mean 2011 LSU had to play an extra game only to have to face Bama again.....? The system has benefited Alabama more than any other team the past two seasons.....

Many of you on here simply embarass yourselves and Auburn with your ridiculous and absurd comments and assertions. Calling Bama a bunch of cheats sounds like the Bama fans who accuse us of the same for Cam, Jovon, and other issues. Who cares if Bama was undefeated for each title? A ring is a ring, and some years, the is no clear cut 1 vs 2...and some years, a team gets screwed, like us in 04.

BamaGrad didn't call us a bunch of names, and for the most part debated somewhat politely to make his point. The response of many of you is to attack, bear your teeth, and hurl insults and illogical crap...AL.com material.

I don't care who could have beaten who...and all the other excuses that go with it. Who DID beat who in a given game is what matters. 2011...yes, bad situation, but Les made terrible choices, and lost his team before that game even started. Alabama in 2009 may have been Saban's best team, but the way the 2012 team mauled us and Notre Dame, I'm not trying to debate it. Saban could have beaten us 84-0 last year and called off the dogs.

It's possible to talk football with some Bama, LSU, Florida, and even Georgia fans (sometimes) and have a civilized debate. But hurling a bunch of unproven accusations and illogical crap makes you sound like an Updyke..if you were to lose a tooth or 6 and date your cousin...so keep that in mind ;)

Naw, I am counting that one! :au:

Alabama finished the season playing 4 top 25 teams, 3 top 15 teams, two top 5 teams. Oregon lost to a team that couldn't beat Notre Dame.

Unless the games are played we can never say...hence the legitimate argument approach. Hopefully the plus 1 model alleviates this.....And you failed to mention that back door job Bama got in 2011, I mean they did not even win the conference or division.....

They lost one game to LSU. Okie State lost to Iowa St. But you can't use that argument to disqualify Bama, but then turn around and say Oregon had equal rights to the title game last year when they didn't play in their conference championship game...

I want the best two teams playing for the title. All things are not equal in college football - so assuming one conference champion is as good as another is a joke. And you know it.

A loss is a loss.

No I just think it was a pointless meaningless game...LSU had already beat Bama. Bama did not win their own division. Instead of being held accountable for losing at home, they were rewarded for it. That repeat game was a joke and you know it. Like I said the ball bounced Bama's way.

I can use that argument because the only team benefiting from losing at home is Alabama because it did not help Oregon or OSU (road loss)

+1

Dude ur about the Dumbest piece of s*** I've ever heard of! LSU were better than bama they just have les as coach, aTm is better than bama, will prove it again this yr! Georgia was better than bama, got some bad calls in sec championship game as to be expected when playing bama! Ur always gonna be outmanned when alumni are officials too!!

You have no idea how intelligent you sound. Many grown people use "Ur" in lieu of you are. And I'm fairly sure nothing is cooler than calling someone a 'dumb piece of s***' on a message board.

We can't claim an 0-8 SEC season either. Nor can we claim being down 42-0 in the second quarter to our biggest rival. What's your point? Do you think it stings that only one of our THREE national championships came with an undefeated season, while your ONE title (that seems like an distant memory after 3-9) was a 14-0 season. It doesn't sting.

I've been on this board since it's very beginning as AU Nation. So has BG. So I think I'm pretty well qualified to answer your question.

You're right. You would know best. Nobody follows me around like a kicked little puppy dog more than you. Before you go crying to the mods, I'm not calling you an actually puppy dog. It's a metaphor.

Follow you around? Are you kidding or just wishing you were worth following? Have you seen any posts here wondering where you were or wishing you would come back? Have you seen me on a bama board stirring the pot like you do here? Heck you can't even get along with your buds on the bama board. So I think it's obvious who is doing the following around.You have been gone so long I was hoping you had gone for good. As you can see there are plenty of other folks here now to deal with you so I will let them handle you to the extent they want. You aren't now and never have been worth my time reporting you to a mod. That's your whiney little game and your usual hypocrisy.

As far as me being intelligent, using "ur"in a sentence,its called phone talk! With me calling u a "dumb piece of s**t, I meant it and I'll say it TO UR FACE!! Nobody is following u around, in case u havent noticed ur on an AU message board!! Ur AUbsession is very noticeable!! Why are u here? Do us all a favor and leave our boards! Some people say "ur" like a nat or fly thats constantly pessimistic and bothersome! But I look at it in a deeper sense, ur like what judas was to JESUS! "Ur" only here to cause confusion, but judgement day is coming and u will no longer be in existence when it does! Because we all know bammers run and hide when things don't go as they wish!!WDE

It's possible to talk football with some Bama, LSU, Florida, and even Georgia fans (sometimes) and have a civilized debate. But hurling a bunch of unproven accusations and illogical crap makes you sound like an Updyke..if you were to lose a tooth or 6 and date your cousin...so keep that in mind ;)/>

Its not Possible to talk to bammers about football, they have a one track mind! Lets say we switch places for a second, how do u think we would be treated if we were on a bama message board? Please give ur honest oppinion. WDE

If Alabama was so great they wouldn't need help to get to the championship game.

If that's the only measuring stick for a great team then 95 Nebraska is the only great team in the history of college football. And it's not that we had one great year - it's the fact that we continue to string together these teams year after year. And we aren't talking about a team that backs its way into the title game by scraping by. Alabama flat out dominates opponents outside the top 10, almost always beats opponents inside the top 10. Until Saban's team, no team in college football history has led the nation in total defense for 2 consecutive years. We've done it 5 years in a row.

They would take care of business and control their own destiny. It's impressive that they've won 3 of the last 4 NC's. But they didn't go undefeated to do it and didn't even win the SEC in 2011.

So now the only title that count are the ones with undefeated records?

Saban may have more NC's than any other coach but he's not the best coach in my opinion. He should be racking up wins. He's sure got the talent to do it with. Multiple #1 recruiting classes. No other team is as talented as Alabama. Saban's a great recruiter but he's only a pretty good gameday coach.

And what do you think it takes to get that talent? And to coach them into winning consistently? It's not like he just signs up a bunch of players and wins titles without coaching them. I bet before last season you thought Chizik was a better coach than Saban...

Despite all the NC's, Saban still whines and complains that the SEC should go to 9 conference games. Anyone with any objectivity would see that Saban is just trying to stack the deck for himself. If he really wanted to level the playing field he would be like Les Miles and want to stay at 8 conference games. Teams like UGA, Florida, and South Carolina already play a quality non-conference opponent. By adding a 9th conference game Saban would be making it harder for those teams to go undefeated and helping Alabama have a better shot at playing for a NC.

NOBODY BEATS US OUTSIDE THE SEC. Nobody. Since 2008, we've lost ONE freaking game to a non SEC opponent. How on earth would adding another SEC team make our lives easier? Are you HONESTLY saying that us playing UGA this year instead of Va Tech would be easier? Give me a break. Nobody else on earth is making this argument.

Nobody else on earth is making this argument.

Nobody on earth except you is on their biggest rival's board defending their poor little school or bragging about it's success. Is there some deep inferior complex that makes you do this?

If that's the only measuring stick for a great team then 95 Nebraska is the only great team in the history of college football. And it's not that we had one great year - it's the fact that we continue to string together these teams year after year. And we aren't talking about a team that backs its way into the title game by scraping by. Alabama flat out dominates opponents outside the top 10, almost always beats opponents inside the top 10. Until Saban's team, no team in college football history has led the nation in total defense for 2 consecutive years. We've done it 5 years in a row.

So now the only title that count are the ones with undefeated records?

And what do you think it takes to get that talent? And to coach them into winning consistently? It's not like he just signs up a bunch of players and wins titles without coaching them. I bet before last season you thought Chizik was a better coach than Saban...

NOBODY BEATS US OUTSIDE THE SEC. Nobody. Since 2008, we've lost ONE freaking game to a non SEC opponent. How on earth would adding another SEC team make our lives easier? Are you HONESTLY saying that us playing UGA this year instead of Va Tech would be easier? Give me a break. Nobody else on earth is making this argument.

They dominate yet still trip up when they actually play a good team. It's called coaching. Bama dominates because they have more talent than most of the teams on there schedule.

Saban's won 2 SEC titles in 6 years. That's not record breaking.

You'll never find a post by me saying Chizik was even equal to Saban. Even after we won the NC in 2010. I never said it.

Saban is one of the best coaches in the country no doubt. I'm not delusional to think he's not the best though. I'll concede though that Saban and the Alabama staff are best recruiters in the country. The #1 recuriting classes and multiple NFL draft picks prove he can recruit and develop talent better than anyone else. But he's not the best X's and O's coach.

I'd say Saban is probably the 2nd or 3rd best coach in the country in my opinion. He's still a pretty good coach or else he wouldn't win but he also has more talent than anyone else.

You're ignoring the fact that if you add a 9th conference game then Florida still going to play Florida State. So they could potentially play LSU, Texas A&M, and Auburn from the West. Then if they've somehow managed to only lose 1 game through all that, they've still got a potential top 10 FSU team and the end of the season they have to play before they play the SEC Championship game. Va. Tech is an easier opponent than FSU is. Unless Alabama goes out and schedules Oregon, Ohio State, Clemson, Stanford, etc.... then Florida's still has a tougher schedule than Alabama whether it's 8 or 9 conference games.

Plus a 9 game conference schedule gives teams more room for error. So even with 1 conference loss, the team you lost to would have to win an extra conference game to win the tie-breaker.

They dominate yet still trip up when they actually play a good team.

So again, your only barometer for success is one that nobody ever reaches...ever. No team in history goes undefeated every season.

Alabama loses against good teams far less than any other team in the nation. That's why are in the title hunt every year. You keep ignoring the fact that we've gone 12-2, 14-0, 10-3, 12-1, 13-1 in the SEC over the last 5 seasons. Not the PAC12. Not the ACC. The SEC. You can try to marginalize that all you want, but that type of success is nearly unprecedented given our competition week in and week out.

You're ignoring the fact that if you add a 9th conference game then Florida still going to play Florida State.

Um, Alabama schedules a marquee opponent OOC every year. FSU is better NOW, but the last time we played Va Tech, they had a 10 win season and FSU went 7-6. We opened the season with Clemson (they were top 10), Michigan (they were top 10), did a home and home with Penn St. Open with WVU next year and Wisconsin the year after that.

And I love how you pick UF for your little example, how about UGA and their OOC game with Tech? The SEC is the hardest conference in the nation, the only teams that have proven capable of beating Alabama are SEC teams. Adding another SEC team in no way makes our schedule easier.

Saban's won 2 SEC titles in 6 years. That's not record breaking.

You trying to marginalize what he's done at Bama is hilarious.

Saban's gone 61-7 in 5 years. I'm sure that is record breaking or damn close to it. We've combined for 39-2 in our 3 title seasons. And don't act like you'd take an SEC title over a BCS trophy.

So again, your only barometer for success is one that nobody ever reaches...ever. No team in history goes undefeated every season.

Alabama loses against good teams far less than any other team in the nation. That's why are in the title hunt every year. You keep ignoring the fact that we've gone 12-2, 14-0, 10-3, 12-1, 13-1 in the SEC over the last 5 seasons. Not the PAC12. Not the ACC. The SEC. You can try to marginalize that all you want, but that type of success is nearly unprecedented given our competition week in and week out.

Um, Alabama schedules a marquee opponent OOC every year. FSU is better NOW, but the last time we played Va Tech, they had a 10 win season and FSU went 7-6. We opened the season with Clemson (they were top 10), Michigan (they were top 10), did a home and home with Penn St. Open with WVU next year and Wisconsin the year after that.

And I love how you pick UF for your little example, how about UGA and their OOC game with Tech? The SEC is the hardest conference in the nation, the only teams that have proven capable of beating Alabama are SEC teams. Adding another SEC team in no way makes our schedule easier.

You trying to marginalize what he's done at Bama is hilarious.

Saban's gone 61-7 in 5 years. I'm sure that is record breaking or damn close to it. We've combined for 39-2 in our 3 title seasons. And don't act like you'd take an SEC title over a BCS trophy.

My barometer isn't going undefeated every year. That's unrealistic. I think it's winning your conference almost every year and playing tough schedules to do it.

Ok then, what about LSU? They play TCU to open the season. I'd say TCU is better than Va. Tech is. LSU also plays UGA and Florida from the East.

Alabama's got more talent than anyone. Alabama's had more #1 recruiting classes than anyone else. That's why I don't think Saban is the best coach in the country. He has more to work with. Winning helps recruiting. Saban's gotten guys to the NFL. He has proof to show recruits. He doesn't have to win the NC every year to recruit better than anyone else.

Alabama's also had the easiest conference schedules the last 2 years of any West team. They get another easy schedule this year with Kentucky and Tennessee from the East. Even AL.com put together the records and showed Alabama's had some of the easier schedules of SEC Champions from 1992-2012.

My barometer isn't going undefeated every year. That's unrealistic. I think it's winning your conference almost every year and playing tough schedules to do it.

So you think it's realistic to win the SEC "almost every year" in this era? I mean, since we started our run, we've "only" won it 40% of the time...

Ok then, what about LSU? They play TCU to open the season. I'd say TCU is better than Va. Tech is. LSU also plays UGA and Florida from the East.

What about LSU? What does that have to do with anything? Are you trying to argue that Alabama is scheduling soft OOC opponents? The year we scheduled Va Tech they were coming off an 11 win season. Michigan was preseason #8 last year, so was Clemson. We played Florida St Saban's first year. We have WVU and Wisky. I honestly don't understand your point. We're not going to STOP scheduling Wisky and Clemson for a 9th team, we're going to stop scheduling one of the North Florida Techs of the world.

For the record, TCU was 7-6 last year. You HONESTLY think they're tougher than adding a Vandy or South Carolina?

And this bitching about Alabama's schedule of late is absurd. To act like the SEC isn't cyclical is such a joke. And it's an intellectually dishonest whine. Back when UT was winning national titles and 10 win seasons nobody was saying a thing. Remember when the east dominated the west? The west dominating the east? The last two times we've played UF, we beat them 38-10 and 31-6. The last time we beat UGA we beat the ever loving s*** out of them, in their own backyard, when they were ranked #3.

Next year UGA or UF or both will roll onto our schedule. And UGA will roll off of LSU's and they'll get a Kentucky.

For the record, UGA was 6-7 the year Auburn won their title in 2010. And Auburn's OOC schedule was UT Chatt, Arky St, La Monroe, and Clemson (also 6-7 that year).

We can only play the schedule put in front of us. And adding a 9th SEC team is only going to make it harder.

So you think it's realistic to win the SEC "almost every year" in this era? I mean, since we started our run, we've "only" won it 40% of the time...

What about LSU? What does that have to do with anything? Are you trying to argue that Alabama is scheduling soft OOC opponents? The year we scheduled Va Tech they were coming off an 11 win season. Michigan was preseason #8 last year, so was Clemson. We played Florida St Saban's first year. We have WVU and Wisky. I honestly don't understand your point. We're not going to STOP scheduling Wisky and Clemson for a 9th team, we're going to stop scheduling one of the North Florida Techs of the world.

For the record, TCU was 7-6 last year. You HONESTLY think they're tougher than adding a Vandy or South Carolina?

And this bitching about Alabama's schedule of late is absurd. To act like the SEC isn't cyclical is such a joke. And it's an intellectually dishonest whine. Back when UT was winning national titles and 10 win seasons nobody was saying a thing. Remember when the east dominated the west? The west dominating the east? The last two times we've played UF, we beat them 38-10 and 31-6. The last time we beat UGA we beat the ever loving s*** out of them, in their own backyard, when they were ranked #3.

Next year UGA or UF or both will roll onto our schedule. And UGA will roll off of LSU's and they'll get a Kentucky.

For the record, UGA was 6-7 the year Auburn won their title in 2010. And Auburn's OOC schedule was UT Chatt, Arky St, La Monroe, and Clemson (also 6-7 that year).

We can only play the schedule put in front of us. And adding a 9th SEC team is only going to make it harder.

With the way the SEC is right now teams can go 2-3 years without playing a good cross division opponent. It's not just Alabama, Georgia's also had an easy schedule the last couple of years. Georgia finally gets to play a good West team this year and they also scheduled Clemson. Georgia also scheduled Boise State in 2011.

My point is that Alabama's winning but they're not doing it against a tough schedule. What I'm also saying is that other teams could have won NC's with Alabama's schedule. LSU could have done it and Texas A&M could have done it but they both had to play Florida from the East last year.

Going to a 9 game schedule isn't going to balance out the scheduling. For instance this is a possibility, Alabama plays Kentucky, Tennesse, and Missouri one year while LSU plays UGA, Florida, and South Carolina. That's fair right? It would be better if the SEC stayed at 8 games, to keep the schedules from getting too unbalanced like it possibly could with a 9 game schedule.

UGA may have been 6-7 but Auburn also played South Carolina twice in 2010. The last time Alabama played South Carolina they got spanked 35-21.

Going to a 9 game schedule isn't going to balance out the scheduling. For instance this is a possibility, Alabama plays Kentucky, Tennesse, and Missouri one year while LSU plays UGA, Florida, and South Carolina. That's fair right? It would be better if the SEC stayed at 8 games, to keep the schedules from getting too unbalanced like it possibly could with a 9 game schedule.

That won't happen. And you know it. The whole point of going to a 9th game is to insure that everybody plays at least one of the tops in the other division. You can't blame Alabama for hypotheticals. And I don't think you honestly believe Alabama adding a 9th SEC team is going to be easier than playing North Texas again.

UGA may have been 6-7 but Auburn also played South Carolina twice in 2010

If SECCG counts, then we played UGA last year. A MUUUUUUUCH better team than 2010 SC. (SC lost 5 games that season including one to Kentucky).

Honestly, half of why Alabama has had easy roads is because Auburn has sucked ass the last 5 years, save one. That's not our fault. And that's cyclical, unless you think Auburn is going to suck forever.

Honestly, half of why Alabama has had easy roads is because Auburn has sucked ass the last 5 years, save one. That's not our fault. And that's cyclical, unless you think Auburn is going to suck forever.

I think bama sucks 24/7

The only way to keep UAT out of anymore NC games, is for US to blow them away in the same way they have bown us away since 2008. 36-0 in 2008, 42-14 in 2011 and 49-0 in 2012.

It wouldn't take a blowout. All it would take is Auburn winning. A loss in the last reg season game almost assures a team will not be going to the NC game.

The only way to keep UAT out of anymore NC games, is for US to blow them away in the same way they have bown us away since 2008. 36-0 in 2008, 42-14 in 2011 and 49-0 in 2012.

It wouldn't take a blowout. All it would take is Auburn winning. A loss in the last reg season game almost assures a team will not be going to the NC game.

I think you're right. Though I do believe LSU lost their last regular season game in 07 and still won the title.

Archived