This is a thing that's heavily overlooked in Alabama's "dynasty"

Dual-Threat Rigby

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hate is strong with this one.

I don't hate bammer....what I feel is disdain mixed with disgust. I just call it the way it is.

So what exactly is disdain mixed with disgust called? Whatever it is, I like it. Ha!

3 out of 4 natties and you guys still think we suck. That's gold.

Do we need to win 10 straight before you actually think we're good? How about 11?

Alabama didn't get 'lucky' or 'back into' their title game appearances. The only thing that would make it seem even CLOSE to that is because we have voters who vote on record and not on how teams play or how good teams are. If Ohio St would have gone undefeated last year, Bama would have been left out. THAAAAAT would have been luck for those two teams. Because neither one of them belong on the same field as any of the top 6 SEC teams. But we live in a world of lazy voting. And people scared to vote on team instead of record.

It's not luck that Oregon lost or K St lost. They lost. Given that neither team makes it a habit of going undefeated, them going undefeated would be luck. Just because they lose in November, doesn't make it luck. That just happens to be when they finally got around to playing a team with a pulse. A 12-1 SEC team going to the title game isn't luck. Why is it luck that Oregon loses the ONE ranked team they play, but it's not luck when Bama loses?

You guys crack me up.

You don't have to put dynstasty in quotes. 3 out of 4 natties is an accomplishment. Going 61-7 while playing in the SEC is a dynasty.

And to the original poster, you do realize that Alabama was AWFUL during your good run under Tubby right? Auburn may have been down lately during our run, but LSU wasn't.

U do realize when we had our run during the streak, u guys started out one yr 9-0? I think that's the yr when Everybody sacked Brodie! WDE

The hate is strong with this one.

I don't hate bammer....what I feel is disdain mixed with disgust. I just call it the way it is.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing.

Real hate is drives fans like ol' harvey and that houndstooth teabagger. No thanks!

If bammer ever won a "natty" without cheating....maybe you'd get some respect from somebody besides al.com and the updyke u grads at espn.

Remember how quiet all the networks got about USCw after their media favorite was taken down for cheating? It was actually pretty funny.

bammer is just an even sleazier version of USCw and lil' nickey is just a shorter,meaner version of Pete Carroll. Same type of arrogance and it will end the same way for bammer. lil'nickster has cheated in every college coaching job he's ever had, and he hires the same kind of coaches...those with serious ethical lapses. There's a reason for that.

There's really nothing to be proud of, but then bammers are not called gumps for nothing....

It's always easier to explain away your rivals success as cheating instead of accepting that you were bested by them. Always easier than having a logical debate. I liken it to the folks who, instead of having a REAL debate about immigration - they just say "you hate immigrants because you're racist" It's weak and easy.

Alabama never won a game in 120 years that they didn't cheat for. And Auburn never lost a game that wasn't of the REC's doing. Got it.

But hey, if it makes being down 42-0 in the 2nd quarter feel a little better, blame it on cheating. Blame it on the refs. Whatever works for ya.

If bammer ever won a "natty" without cheating....maybe you'd get some respect from somebody besides al.com and the updyke u grads at espn.

Remember how quiet all the networks got about USCw after their media favorite was taken down for cheating? It was actually pretty funny.

bammer is just an even sleazier version of USCw and lil' nickey is just a shorter,meaner version of Pete Carroll. Same type of arrogance and it will end the same way for bammer. lil'nickster has cheated in every college coaching job he's ever had, and he hires the same kind of coaches...those with serious ethical lapses. There's a reason for that.

There's really nothing to be proud of, but then bammers are not called gumps for nothing....

It's always easier to explain away your rivals success as cheating instead of accepting that you were bested by them. Always easier than having a logical debate. I liken it to the folks who, instead of having a REAL debate about immigration - they just say "you hate immigrants because you're racist" It's weak and easy.

Alabama never won a game in 120 years that they didn't cheat for. And Auburn never lost a game that wasn't of the REC's doing. Got it.

But hey, if it makes being down 42-0 in the 2nd quarter feel a little better, blame it on cheating. Blame it on the refs. Whatever works for ya.

So sad, out of that whole worthless rant u only told the truth about one thing! And it wasn't about AU!

Man, sometimes I miss Auburn Eagle. Loved those turd flushes.

Debate involves discussing differing points of view....not actual facts. There's no debating the facts. I understand that you may have trouble comprehending that....

The fact is that Albert Means was just the one who got bammer in trouble. He is not the only kid bammer paid for over the years.Rent-a-Trent and his family received all kinds of forbidden extra benefits. Only a fool would think otherwise.

bear bryant was a drunk and a KNOWN cheat, and that's a fact. nickster has cheated his way through his entire career, except in the nfl where he had to play on a level playing field. So what did he do? He ran like a scared rabbit back to a situation he knew he could manipulate because he knew he couldn't win fairly. Just because the houndstooth cult won't admit it doesn't mean it isn't happening now, and hasn't happened numerous times in the past. bammer is historically a culture composed of cheating and continous rule breaking just to get an edge. This is not actually winning...it's cheating.

D.J. Hall and drugs....Rolando McClain and his violence....Brent Calloway's mysterious beach trip with an older white man (booster) in the middle of winter during the school semester...so many troubling skeletons in the bammer closet.

You don't really own any championship where cheating to get there takes place....a difficult concept for bammers, I realize. You are not alone. USCw seems to have the same issues. Their titles are tainted too. I have no respect for their "championships" either.

You can have your wins you didn't really earn if it makes you feel better. bammer is the Lance Armstrong of football....

Maybe bammer, USCw, Penn State,Oregon, Miami,North Carolina, Mississippi State, and Ohio State should form their own conference of cheaters and unethical sports programs.

ve trouble

Debate involves discussing differing points of view....not actual facts. There's no debating the facts. I understand that you may have trouble comprehending that

The fact is that Albert Means was just the one who got bammer in trouble. He is not the only kid bammer paid for over the years.Rent-a-Trent and his family received all kinds of forbidden extra benefits. Only a fool would think otherwise.

bear bryant was a drunk and a KNOWN cheat, and that's a fact. nickster has cheated his way through his entire career, except in the nfl where he had to play on a level playing field. So what did he do? He ran like a scared rabbit back to a situation he knew he could manipulate because he knew he couldn't win fairly. Just because the houndstooth cult won't admit it doesn't mean it isn't happening now, and hasn't happened numerous times in the past. bammer is historically a culture composed of cheating and continous rule breaking just to get an edge. This is not actually winning...it's cheating.

D.J. Hall and drugs....Rolando McClain and his violence....Brent Calloway's mysterious beach trip with an older white man in the middle of winter during the school semester...so many troubling skeletons in the bammer closet.

You don't really own any championship where cheating to get there takes place....a difficult concept for bammers, I realize. You are not alone. USCw seems to have the same issues. Their titles are tainted too. I have no respect for their "championships" either.

I don't really consider bammer a rival because they don't do things the right way. You can have your wins you didn't really earn if it makes you feel better. bammer is the Lance Armstrong of football....still arogant despite being caught red handed.

Maybe bammer, USCw, Penn State,Oregon, Miami, Mississippi State, and Ohio State should form their own conference of cheaters and unethical sports programs.

Hmmm, now that is a good idea, they could call themselves the Big Probation Conference or the Big Cheaters Conference. Maybe they wouldn't use those names but the rest of the schools would.

Debate involves discussing differing points of view....not actual facts. There's no debating the facts. I understand that you may have trouble comprehending that....

D.J. Hall and drugs....Rolando McClain and his violence....Brent Calloway's mysterious beach trip with an older white man (booster) in the middle of winter during the school semester...so many troubling skeletons in the bammer closet.

You can have your wins you didn't really earn if it makes you feel better. bammer is the Lance Armstrong of football....

Maybe bammer, USCw, Penn State,Oregon, Miami,North Carolina, Mississippi State, and Ohio State should form their own conference of cheaters and unethical sports programs.

Beautiful

Until the NCAA finds Alabama guilty of anything you really don't have a leg to stand on. You can cite butthurt Bryant era crap all you want - but outside of Auburn and Opelika, nobody cares about your bitter trumped up crap. Like I said, it's easier to explain away all your rivals success by calling them a cheater than it is to accept the fact that they're better than you.

Fact: NCAA has not taken a single title away

Fact: Alabama isn't currently under any investigation

Those are the facts. If the NCAA comes back and takes something away, then you may have a leg to stand on. But until then, yours is no less speculative than those who will try to invalidate your recent success while fielding Cam Newton.

You don't want to debate facts. You, with your OBVIOUS bias, want to think the world accepts your unfounded claims that every single one of Alabama's wins came via cheating. Nobody else thinks that. And saying "oh its gonna happen, just like USC" - well it might. But until it does, there's no * next to our titleS, just like there's not one next to yours.

You don't want to debate facts. You, with your OBVIOUS bias, want to think the world accepts your unfounded claims that every single one of Alabama's wins came via cheating. Nobody else thinks that. Wanna bet?

Bama was lucky. There was a legitimate argument that they could have been easily excluded from the past two championship games. Last season Oregon lost to Stanford by 3 while Bama lost at home to an A&M team many thought they would dominate. Oregon had just as much a right to play in that game as Bama. In 2011 they did not even win the conference or western division title for that matter and was rewarded with playing LSU again a team that beat them at home.. Valid debate was made that maybe OSU should have played in that game. After all they won their conference (major conference), and like Bama had one loss, but the media sold OSU's loss as the worst of the two. They have a great program in West Vance and a great coach, but to think the ball has not bounced there way the past two seasons is naive at best.

Bama was lucky. There was a legitimate argument that they could have been easily excluded from the past two championship games. Last season Oregon lost to Stanford by 3 while Bama lost at home to an A&M team many thought they would dominate. Oregon had just as much a right to play in that game as Bama. In 2011 they did not even win the conference or western division title for that matter and was rewarded with playing LSU again a team that beat them at home.. Valid debate was made that maybe OSU should have played in that game. After all they won their conference (major conference), and like Bama had one loss, but the media sold OSU's loss as the worst of the two. They have a great program in West Vance and a great coach, but to think the ball has not bounced there way the past two seasons is naive at best.

So you think there were better teams than Alabama at the end of the year the last two years? Honest question.

And Oregon didn't deserve to be in that game over Bama last year. They played two ranked teams all year: Stanford and Oregon State. They only played ONE team that had enough talent to beat them, and they lost. Oregon State at 19th was an average at best team (lost to Texas in their bowl).

Alabama finished the season playing 4 top 25 teams, 3 top 15 teams, two top 5 teams. Oregon lost to a team that couldn't beat Notre Dame.

Alabama finished the season playing 4 top 25 teams, 3 top 15 teams, two top 5 teams. Oregon lost to a team that couldn't beat Notre Dame.

Unless the games are played we can never say...hence the legitimate argument approach. Hopefully the plus 1 model alleviates this.....And you failed to mention that back door job Bama got in 2011, I mean they did not even win the conference or division.....

Unless the games are played we can never say...hence the legitimate argument approach. Hopefully the plus 1 model alleviates this.....And you failed to mention that back door job Bama got in 2011, I mean they did not even win the conference or division.....

They lost one game to LSU. Okie State lost to Iowa St. But you can't use that argument to disqualify Bama, but then turn around and say Oregon had equal rights to the title game last year when they didn't play in their conference championship game...

I want the best two teams playing for the title. All things are not equal in college football - so assuming one conference champion is as good as another is a joke. And you know it.

"So you think there were better teams than Alabama at the end of the year the last two years? Honest question."

Honest answer....YES.

Bama won 13 games last year against teams that I'm sure you still think were better than Bama.

"So you think there were better teams than Alabama at the end of the year the last two years? Honest question."

Honest answer....YES.

Bama won 13 games last year against teams that I'm sure you still think were better than Bama.

Dude ur about the Dumbest piece of s*** I've ever heard of! LSU were better than bama they just have les as coach, aTm is better than bama, will prove it again this yr! Georgia was better than bama, got some bad calls in sec championship game as to be expected when playing bama! Ur always gonna be outmanned when alumni are officials too!!

Honest answer....YES.

Dude ur about the Dumbest piece of s*** I've ever heard of! LSU were better than bama they just have les as coach, aTm is better than bama, will prove it again this yr! Georgia was better than bama, got some bad calls in sec championship game as to be expected when playing bama! Ur always gonna be outmanned when alumni are officials too!!

You have BG nailed correctly. :punk:

They lost one game to LSU. Okie State lost to Iowa St. But you can't use that argument to disqualify Bama, but then turn around and say Oregon had equal rights to the title game last year when they didn't play in their conference championship game...

I want the best two teams playing for the title. All things are not equal in college football - so assuming one conference champion is as good as another is a joke. And you know it.

A loss is a loss.

No I just think it was a pointless meaningless game...LSU had already beat Bama. Bama did not win their own division. Instead of being held accountable for losing at home, they were rewarded for it. That repeat game was a joke and you know it. Like I said the ball bounced Bama's way.

I can use that argument because the only team benefiting from losing at home is Alabama because it did not help Oregon or OSU (road loss)

3 out of 4 natties and you guys still think we suck. That's gold.

Do we need to win 10 straight before you actually think we're good? How about 11?

Alabama didn't get 'lucky' or 'back into' their title game appearances. The only thing that would make it seem even CLOSE to that is because we have voters who vote on record and not on how teams play or how good teams are. If Ohio St would have gone undefeated last year, Bama would have been left out. THAAAAAT would have been luck for those two teams. Because neither one of them belong on the same field as any of the top 6 SEC teams. But we live in a world of lazy voting. And people scared to vote on team instead of record.

It's not luck that Oregon lost or K St lost. They lost. Given that neither team makes it a habit of going undefeated, them going undefeated would be luck. Just because they lose in November, doesn't make it luck. That just happens to be when they finally got around to playing a team with a pulse. A 12-1 SEC team going to the title game isn't luck. Why is it luck that Oregon loses the ONE ranked team they play, but it's not luck when Bama loses?

You guys crack me up.

You don't have to put dynstasty in quotes. 3 out of 4 natties is an accomplishment. Going 61-7 while playing in the SEC is a dynasty.

And to the original poster, you do realize that Alabama was AWFUL during your good run under Tubby right? Auburn may have been down lately during our run, but LSU wasn't.

....why are you here?

Archived