This is a thing that's heavily overlooked in Alabama's "dynasty"

Dual-Threat Rigby

I think Alabama lost to LSU in that game. Because LSU finished 11-2 in 2010.

Hey I'm a Bama fan. We've established that we claim stuff whether we actually won it or not. :)/>

And you actually think we care?

Sheesh, even when I'm being self depricating you're butthurt.

My mom used to call it "weaned on a dill pickle."

Some are weaned on a dill pickle and others are trained on one (LOL).

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is "LOLing" your own joke the equivalent to giving yourself a high five?

It's whatever I want it to be and nothing that should concern you, unless of course your life is so boring all you have to do is make trivial posts on an AU message board.

Is "LOLing" your own joke the equivalent to giving yourself a high five?

It's whatever I want it to be and nothing that should concern you, unless of course your life is so boring all you have to do is make trivial posts on an AU message board.

alabamaoverlyattachedfanwitch_zps340a92d7.jpg

For FAR too many years, AU played lsWho-Ga-Fla-TN EVERY year while uat and barrrrr were playing ole miss-miss st-ky-vandy.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel sorry for bamagrad03.

I can't imagine having a life as pitiful as his.

He would rather spend HOURS on an Auburn message board in an attempt to make himself feel proud of something he did not even accomplish himself.

Let me put an end to this.

bamagrad03, you are good enough. You were as much a part of those mythical nattys as rent a trent or aj. You are important to coach sabben and the tradition of bammer football. You are better than others who choose to root for other teams. You do not have to try and fill the void anymore. Please go out and buy a houndstooth visor and a got ____? shirt to remind others of your accomplishments. row tahd.

Debate involves discussing differing points of view....not actual facts. There's no debating the facts. I understand that you may have trouble comprehending that....

The fact is that Albert Means was just the one who got bammer in trouble. He is not the only kid bammer paid for over the years.Rent-a-Trent and his family received all kinds of forbidden extra benefits. Only a fool would think otherwise.

bear bryant was a drunk and a KNOWN cheat, and that's a fact. nickster has cheated his way through his entire career, except in the nfl where he had to play on a level playing field. So what did he do? He ran like a scared rabbit back to a situation he knew he could manipulate because he knew he couldn't win fairly. Just because the houndstooth cult won't admit it doesn't mean it isn't happening now, and hasn't happened numerous times in the past. bammer is historically a culture composed of cheating and continous rule breaking just to get an edge. This is not actually winning...it's cheating.

D.J. Hall and drugs....Rolando McClain and his violence....Brent Calloway's mysterious beach trip with an older white man (booster) in the middle of winter during the school semester...so many troubling skeletons in the bammer closet.

You don't really own any championship where cheating to get there takes place....a difficult concept for bammers, I realize. You are not alone. USCw seems to have the same issues. Their titles are tainted too. I have no respect for their "championships" either.

You can have your wins you didn't really earn if it makes you feel better. bammer is the Lance Armstrong of football....

Maybe bammer, USCw, Penn State,Oregon, Miami,North Carolina, Mississippi State, and Ohio State should form their own conference of cheaters and unethical sports programs.

Until the NCAA finds Alabama guilty of anything you really don't have a leg to stand on. You can cite butthurt Bryant era crap all you want - but outside of Auburn and Opelika, nobody cares about your bitter trumped up crap. Like I said, it's easier to explain away all your rivals success by calling them a cheater than it is to accept the fact that they're better than you.

Fact: NCAA has not taken a single title away

Fact: Alabama isn't currently under any investigation

Those are the facts. If the NCAA comes back and takes something away, then you may have a leg to stand on. But until then, yours is no less speculative than those who will try to invalidate your recent success while fielding Cam Newton.

You don't want to debate facts. You, with your OBVIOUS bias, want to think the world accepts your unfounded claims that every single one of Alabama's wins came via cheating. Nobody else thinks that. And saying "oh its gonna happen, just like USC" - well it might. But until it does, there's no * next to our titleS, just like there's not one next to yours.

Hmmmmm how quickly things change

Bama Grad 03/Koolaid Drinker,

I enjoy your posts very much. Was at a party enjoying the Bama game today, and was talking to a friend about how much I enjoy going on the Barner forums. I was telling him how there's this one Bama poster who always has cogent, thoughtful posts on there no matter how crazy the Barners get, and he instantly said "Kool aid drinker!" Very well done. Postin' like a champion.

I enjoy your posts very much. Was at a party enjoying the Bama game today, and was talking to a friend about how much I enjoy going on the Barner forums. I was telling him how there's this one Bama poster who always has cogent, thoughtful posts on there no matter how crazy the Barners get, and he instantly said "Kool aid drinker!" Very well done. Postin' like a champion.

Troll.

Troll.

^^^^^^ +1 ...... Guess the Bama forums are overflowing with excellence these days and no room for their bottom feeders over there, so they have to come over here to the red headed step brothers place and troll around!

Troll.

^^^^^^ +1 ...... Guess the Bama forums are overflowing with excellence these days and no room for their bottom feeders over there, so they have to come over here to the red headed step brothers place and troll around!

ibhJFGQ0PvjDqw.gif

• 2 weeks later...

3 out of 4 natties and you guys still think we suck. That's gold.

Do we need to win 10 straight before you actually think we're good? How about 11?

Alabama didn't get 'lucky' or 'back into' their title game appearances. The only thing that would make it seem even CLOSE to that is because we have voters who vote on record and not on how teams play or how good teams are. If Ohio St would have gone undefeated last year, Bama would have been left out. THAAAAAT would have been luck for those two teams. Because neither one of them belong on the same field as any of the top 6 SEC teams. But we live in a world of lazy voting. And people scared to vote on team instead of record.

It's not luck that Oregon lost or K St lost. They lost. Given that neither team makes it a habit of going undefeated, them going undefeated would be luck. Just because they lose in November, doesn't make it luck. That just happens to be when they finally got around to playing a team with a pulse. A 12-1 SEC team going to the title game isn't luck. Why is it luck that Oregon loses the ONE ranked team they play, but it's not luck when Bama loses?

You guys crack me up.

You don't have to put dynstasty in quotes. 3 out of 4 natties is an accomplishment. Going 61-7 while playing in the SEC is a dynasty.

And to the original poster, you do realize that Alabama was AWFUL during your good run under Tubby right? Auburn may have been down lately during our run, but LSU wasn't.

So AL loses to the #15 team in the country and you don't think that is "some luck." The fact that you only dropped a couple of spots was the luck "or whatever it's called". How far did OR fall when they lost to the #6 team. The rest is just how the chips fell. Regardless, AL has them and now with Fluker's skeletons coming out, they have just as big of an * as the one you guys try to place by our's.

Archived