Auburn NFL Draft Thread

AU-24

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't believe Nick or Reese will be drafted today.

Nick might have a small small chance but Dismukes is getting passed on by just about every other center

I

That's a real shocker to me. Granted, I don't follow all the talk up leading to the draft, but I would have thought he'd at least go in the 3rd or 4th round. Any idea why he hasn't been picked up?

Reece struggles against a 0 technique. Since a lot of the defenses in the league run a 3-4 that might be a reason. He also does better at zone blocking so that limits the teams as well.

apparently he also has small hands.

bk_tinyhands.jpg

I was joking with my dad that Nick Marshall would end up being Mr. irrelevant. Looks like the chances of that happening are very high.

I was joking with my dad that Nick Marshall would end up being Mr. irrelevant. Looks like the chances of that happening are very high.

he'd have to get drafted to be mr. irrelevant

now that Iko Ekpre-Olomu has been drafted, Nick is rated as the best available CB

now that Iko Ekpre-Olomu has been drafted, Nick is rated as the best available CB

Do any of the remaining teams need him though?

Do any of the remaining teams need him though?

Dunno, the Broncos are about to get 3 picks in a row right here.

Panthers got themselves a steal in artis payne

Yep!

At least Cam will get some help.

Did Panthers upgrade their O line too?

yes. Got a tackle out of oklahoma. Darel williams(sure i misspelled first name)

Unreal that Reese was not drafted.

I don't think the league scouts and suits thought he was physical enough to spend a pick on. I would think he'll get a shot as a FA though. Maybe he can prove the league wrong.

Archived