***Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Oklahoma - Game Thread***

RunInRed

Updated (7:07PM CT) ....

Updated (6:50PM CT) ...

Updated (6:42PM CT) ... 

Updated (6:07PM CT) ...

C1F3n3sUoAAGBBY.jpg:large

Auburn (8-4, 5-3 SEC) vs. Oklahoma (10-2, 9-0 Big 12)

⌚️| 7:30 p.m. ?| New Orleans, La. ?| ()

C1M_hCfUsAAF1tS.jpg

C1NICQOUoAAeFVP.jpg:large

C1NCRK4UsAE0BAW.jpg:large

C1NFfksUAAEF9zP.jpg:large

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the game thread started a little early there.  :lol:   Yep, going to be a late night folks.   It's storming awful where I am right now. 

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

Got the game thread started a little early there.  :lol:   Yep, going to be a late night folks.   It's storming awful where I am right now. 

Been quite awhile since we've had Auburn Football ... I was having withdrawals ;)

Hope we get to see as much of the AU (and OU) band as we have for the 2 Rose Bowl teams. I actually like seeing that on the TV broadcast.

there is no way this game starts on espn. they just started the third quarter in the rose bowl.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

there is no way this game starts on espn. they just started the third quarter in the rose bowl.

ESPN is waiting for the Rose Bowl to finish before starting our game ....... going to be delayed start 

8 minutes ago, Rsdw78 said:

ESPN is waiting for the Rose Bowl to finish before starting our game ....... going to be delayed start 

only by 10 minutes I thought. they already moved it back to 7:40.

5 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Now slated for 7:50PM CT ...

they are going to keep having to push it back. still 10 minutes left in the third for this game.

5 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Now slated for 7:50PM CT ...

I dont think the PENN ST vs USC game will over then either ........ May have to watch it online till its over!

At about 10-10:30am this morning the Watch ESPN app listed the Sugar Bowl starting at 7:50 pm tonight. Someone already knew this was going to happen I guess. 

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

What the ??

not suprised in the least. always some suprise inactive it seems with gus. I wonder if its injury or just "enjoying" NOLA a little to much.

I can't believe how long the 3rd quarter of the Rose Bowl is taking. There's still 10 and half minutes left in the 3rd quarter. At this rate, the Rose Bowl will last two more hours.

Archived