What's the explanation?

TexasTiger

On 1/14/2017 at 4:09 PM, TexasTiger said:

I'm not generally given to conspiracy theories. Instead, I tend to for the most likely explanation. I'm having trouble coming up with an explanation for these facts:

"

And there can be no doubt that Trump is Moscow’s man. Throughout the campaign, his pro-Russian policies were his only inflexibly consistent proposals. After winning the Republican nomination, his team asked for only one change to the entire party platform—removing support for Ukraine in its fight against Russia, contradicting almost the whole Republican foreign policy establishment.

LONGREAD: How Donald Trump won the presidency

On the campaign trail Trump inexplicably defended Putin at every turn, even when it would seem to undermine his own political chances. Once elected, Trump quickly brought back Paul Manafort, his former campaign chair who had been forced to resign after public concerns about his close ties to Russian oligarchs. His pick for National Security Adviser, Gen. Michael Flynn, is a former contributor to the Russian state propaganda network RT, openly admires Putin, and joined him at a gala dinner last year. Flynn is being paired with a deputy who once said “Vladimir Putin is the one who really deserves that Nobel Peace Prize.” And, topping all of this, Trump’s likely Secretary of State nominee, Rex Tillerson,has been described as the closest American to Putin. As the CEO of Exxon Mobil he tirelessly campaigned to remove Russian sanctions, and last year he was awarded one of that country’s highest civilian honours for his efforts in promoting Russian interests."

http://www.macleans.ca/news/world/russias-american-coup/

I open to suggestions.

Still baffles me that nothing was said about this pre Nov.8.

LONGREADHow Donald Trump won the presidency- He beat Hillary, more votes - shortread

Politics creates strange bedfellows.  Particularly, in the age of globalism.  

Watching you true believers defend your team while demonizing the other, mostly based on conjecture, rhetoric, and indoctrination, would be amusing if it were not so pathetic.

Don't stop believing,,,it's all about the Red team versus the Blue team,,,your team is the best team.

15 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Politics creates strange bedfellows.  Particularly, in the age of globalism.  

Watching you true believers defend your team while demonizing the other, mostly based on conjecture, rhetoric, and indoctrination, would be amusing if it were not so pathetic.

Don't stop believing,,,it's all about the Red team versus the Blue team,,,your team is the best team.

You recycle this post every 5th day whether it fits or not.

Archived