Softball vs. Nebraska radio broadcast

Just happened to look at the Nebraska Athletic site and it appears that they have a radio broadcast of their games in Mexico.  There is a radio button(the softball team site)  you can link.  It seems to work as I listened to a few minutes of the game with Oklahoma in progress now.  May be better than the GameTracker when they play Auburn later today.

Game got under way about 2.....Gametracker not active on my compute but did find a twitter feed....UN is up 1-0 in the top of the 2nd AU at bat....

Could not get the Nebraska site to light up so no tv or radio that I can find.  This is the location of the twitter from someone

Meanwhile AU down in the top of the second...UN still up 1-0

http://www.auburntigers.com/gametracker/launch/gt_wsoftbl.html?event=1525703&school=aub&sport=wsoftbl&camefrom=&startschool

AU now up 3-1.... Been leaving quite a few runners on base . Nice to get something across the plate. 

War Eagle!!! great win ladies! Way to bounce back. WOOOOOO!!!!

I'll take it! We beat a Big Ten team that perrenially makes the NCAA tournament. BYU is no slouch either. Gotta bring our A game because every team will give us their best shot. 

James Crepea has a "rewind" article on the game.  Not sure if it's up on al.com yet.  I found it googling Nebraska softball.  We stranded nine base runners, and scored our second and third runs on an error by Nebraska on a grounder by Fagan.  The first run came when Rivera, pinch hitting for Draper, had an RBI groundout.  Carlson started the game, and Crepea didn't mention a pitching change.  Crocker started at 2d and Gipson in right.

No TV that I am aware of.  Have to give Nebraska credit today for playing two tough opponents ( I hope AU is a tough opponent) back to back today with very little break between games. 

BYU lost to Oklahoma 7-1 with Parker pitching for the Sooners.  The Cougs beat Nebraska 12-1; so the Huskers have lost all three of their games with Washington to go.  BYU is playing Washington now.

Archived