Ole Miss Spring Game

AU80cruiser

Shea Patterson looked really good from the little bit I saw of him today. He is fast running the ball and very accurate. Ole Miss also has a decent backup QB that is quick as well. Their receivers are something to be envious of as an Auburn fan. However, I can't say I'm too impressed with their defense. Looks like a team we will get in a shoot out with just like last season. 

I watched some of Ole Miss's game today. Shea is the real deal. He has to be great though. Their running game is still fair at best. Their defense, as mentioned will not be great. Additionally, they will continue to get dogged by all the NCAA stuff until all rulings have been made. I think it may be pretty ugly for Ole Miss. 

The crowd, or lack thereof really stood out to me.  I'm disappointed we didn't pack Jordan-Hare out, but we still had about 43,000 more than Ole Miss.  

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:10 PM, gr82b4au said:

Ole Miss will be pretty good for the next 2 years while they have that QB. Then they are going to be terrible for the next 5-20. 

Ole Miss will be lucky to win 6 games in 2017. The QB is decent, but no Jared Stidham.

Archived