Softball vs. Cal - Regional Championship

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martin sets them down in order and gets an over the shoulder catch in shallow left from Haley Fagan to end the inning.  Auburn leads 7-1 after 5.      Fagan, Rivera and Veach coming up

Haley has played some good ball (hitting & fielding )since the suspension, and has been on every time today.

Just now, AUMASTERS said:

Haley has played some good ball (hitting & fielding )since the suspension, and has been on every time today.

Spoke to soon about being on every time (sorry Haley).

Veach grounds it back to the pitcher, throw to 2nd to get the lead runner.   2 outs. runner on 1st for Shea.

Shea rips one back up the middle and into center for a base hit.  Runners on 1st and 2nd for Jordan.

Maresette in to pinch run for Shea at 1st.   Morgan Podany comes in to pinch hit for Jordan.

Cal with 2 hits and now a hit batter and they have the bases loaded with  no outs.

Chopper to Fagan and she gets to McCrackin then to Veach for a double play.   2 outs.  Cal plates a run.  7-2. runner on 3rd

What a great weapon we have in our ability to get the DP. Especially with the turnover at 2nd this year. 

3 minutes ago, tigerfangs said:

Anyone know why I keep getting "unable to play video, must reauthinacate" when trying to watch on watch espn app? I'm logged into my provider...

dropped out on me a couple minutes ago....picture is jerky too....but at least it's on.

And cooper gets a HR....

Cooper sends one high and DEEP to left and its GONE... Off the scoreboard.   Auburn leads 8--2.

Archived