Hoover vs Thompson (Jackson & Pickens)

around4ever

This is a heavyweight fight.  After swapping turnovers, AU commit, George Pickens just went 69 yards for Hoover,  breaking several tackles on the way.  I can't wait to see him in Blue and Orange. 

Hoover is up 17-0 at the half.  Their defense is smothering the Thompson offense.  The Thompson defense has been on the field way too long.  Nothing from AU commit Shadrick Jackson.  George Pickens is a beast.  He has several impressive catches and runs after catch.  I think 3 or  4 catches for close to 100 yards and a TD. 

3 hours ago, around4ever said:

This is a heavyweight fight.  After swapping turnovers, AU commit, George Pickens just went 69 yards for Hoover,  breaking several tackles on the way.  I can't wait to see him in Blue and Orange. 

I will feel a lot better when he gets some AU references in his twitter profile! lol BUT YES!!! he is a stud!!! He will be a better version of Prechae Rodriguez and be the player we all thought Prechae would be at the college level! WAR DAMN GEORGE PICKENS!

17 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I will feel a lot better when he gets some AU references in his twitter profile! lol BUT YES!!! he is a stud!!! He will be a better version of Prechae Rodriguez and be the player we all thought Prechae would be at the college level! WAR DAMN GEORGE PICKENS!

Yeah, I agree.  It is also odd that he isn't on the visitors list for the Iron Bowl.  At least he's not on the list I saw. 

19 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Yeah, I agree.  It is also odd that he isn't on the visitors list for the Iron Bowl.  At least he's not on the list I saw. 

He is on the one I saw. I really hope he makes it. We def need to hang on to him. He is a stud. A gamechanger.

Archived