Bernie Left Off Politico Poll

DKW 86

Are you freakin kiddin me? The Most Popular Politician in America is left off a MSM Poll? REALLY?

I am telling you now, Tom Perez is stacking the DNC with Clinton Friends and Cronies. There is a bogus lawsuit out there to take down Bernie's Wife. Many politically active people think that there is a concerted effort today to tank Bernie Sanders, to muddy his name and ruin his chances, before the 2020 Election. Corporate Dems are just Republican Lite. 

7 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Are you freakin kiddin me? The Most Popular Politician in America is left off a MSM Poll? REALLY?

I am telling you now, Tom Perez is stacking the DNC with Clinton Friends and Cronies. There is a bogus lawsuit out there to take down Bernie's Wife. Many politically active people think that there is a concerted effort today to tank Bernie Sanders, to muddy his name and ruin his chances, before the 2020 Election. Corporate Dems are just Republican Lite. 

Just curious why you say the lawsuit is bogus. It hasn't been heard yet and there must be something there. And what poll says Bernie is the most popular politician?

19 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Just curious why you say the lawsuit is bogus. It hasn't been heard yet and there must be something there. And what poll says Bernie is the most popular politician?

I dont think the accounting at a college is left to one woman. I just dont. Too many people involved with all that. Also the timing is just a little too convenient.

7 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I dont think the accounting at a college is left to one woman. I just dont. Too many people involved with all that. Also the timing is just a little too convenient.

Time will tell but unfortunately it will be used against them if not settled before election time. Seems to be the political mode of operation in the swamp.

Archived