World Cup 2018

aucanucktiger

Giroud is off. Taking his sweet time lol. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welp. Good World Cup. Now we enter the sports doldrums of summer. Football season can’t get here fast enough. 

That was an enjoyable game.  Skill and grit across the field.  Good tactics and Pogba was everywhere.  Croatia had the better of the game enough times to make it competitive but France was the better team.

scary thing, I agree with Lalas, I don’t think France played to what they are capable of.  In 4 years this team will be a monster.

soooo, does that make our tie look better or is there any correlation?

57 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Kante being subbed out. That’s a surprise. 

He couldn’t play his normal game after the yellow.  They needed a disrupter back at the 6.

53 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

That would have been a flop and complain for PK chance if Ronaldo was in that spot. Kudos for MBappe for playing with integrity there. 

I made the same comment.  If he flops there, he has a good chance of getting the PK

19 hours ago, AUDub said:

Welp. Good World Cup. Now we enter the sports doldrums of summer. Football season can’t get here fast enough. 

Atlanta United got you

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Atlanta United got you

Not to mention baseball.  The races in the National League are great right now.  Every division is within 2.5 games.

11 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Not to mention baseball.  The races in the National League are great right now.  Every division is within 2.5 games.

I genuinely wish I was a fan. 

On 7/16/2018 at 10:54 AM, Brad_ATX said:

AL is already set with the teams just a matter of what place and who has the best record. Kinds strange being this soon. Something weird could happen but I don't see. As for NL yes some really good races

19 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

WHAT......... dang loof how did this happen?

Just never really appealed to me in terms of playing so I don't usually enjoy watching, either. Sometimes I do- game 7s, the occasional game in person- but overall the sport doesn't speak to me.

Constant stoppage sucks. It's actually making me enjoy football less and less.

Archived