What they are saying..

DAG

Started this last season..what are the razor pigs saying about us?

Not much..instead arguing among themselves

Fan vs fan. Player vs fan

https://arkansas.rivals.com/news/teammates-not-happy-with-fans-booing-kelley

http://forums.hogville.net/index.php?topic=668251.0

http://forums.hogville.net/index.php?topic=668274.0

http://forums.hogville.net/index.php?board=1.0

perspective folks.

I see most of their fans are not confident about their chances quote from one of them 

"Gus has plenty of quirks to workout with his offense this season. He will use Saturday to do that. Will look like a basketball score on their side of the scoreboard."

another said "They're gonna hang 80 on us we'll be lucky to score 9."

Wow!  I am not surprised that they are calling for Brett to come back home!  I hope we are not lulled into this being a huge cakewalk. If we play like we should play, we will win easily. The next 2 weeks should be enough for us to fine tune things and put the season back on track.

I hope and pray that we do not have the same ref crew that we had against the corndogs. If they roll out that crew, we should refuse to take the field and insist for another crew to call the game. That crew could take away 2 or 3 TDs from us and give them to Arky. Just venting and trying to get that horrendous game out of my mind!

36 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Wow!  I am not surprised that they are calling for Brett to come back home!  I hope we are not lulled into this being a huge cakewalk. If we play like we should play, we will win easily. The next 2 weeks should be enough for us to fine tune things and put the season back on track.

I hope and pray that we do not have the same ref crew that we had against the corndogs. If they roll out that crew, we should refuse to take the field and insist for another crew to call the game. That crew could take away 2 or 3 TDs from us and give them to Arky. Just venting and trying to get that horrendous game out of my mind!

It still wouldn't matter.  Arkansas is beyond bad.  Potentially the worst Power 5 conference team in the nation.  I'll be shocked if they win more than 2 games, but I honestly don't like their chances against Tulsa, which would mean 1-11 because they are not winning a conference game.

35 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

I was looking at the stats for their game yesterday. They threw 6 interceptions! I’m not sure I’ve seen a stat that high. They had pretty even stats otherwise. 

Allowing things like this to happen also won’t win you many games. 

If Auburn somehow loses to Arkansas, I’m not watching another game this season. 

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Allowing things like this to happbe n also won’t win you many games. 

Omg . I wonder if they planned that? Pretty brilliant if so. I see a lot of personal fouls coming where teams will tackle just to be sure.

9 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Allowing things like this to happen also won’t win you many games. 

With all the emphasis on safety, I see that being made illegal toot-sweet.  Otherwise players will be forced to ignore fair catches.

It's like a QB pretending he's gonna slide then not.  But if a DB hits him too hard he'll cry and say "targeting".  Pretty bush-league if you ask me.  

SMH when any team in the SEC west is signed off as done this early in the season. Most years a team or two in this division are "down" (relatively speaking, for the West) but every team in this division recruits enough talent to get the job done on a given day against many top 25 teams. 2018 Ole Miss & Arkansas included.

2 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

SMH when any team in the SEC west is signed off as done this early in the season. Most years a team or two in this division are "down" (relatively speaking, for the West) but every team in this division recruits enough talent to get the job done on a given day against many top 25 teams. 2018 Ole Miss & Arkansas included.

2018 Arkansas lost to UNT and CSU. There is no reason why this game should even be competitive.

I was having a discussion with some friends as to who was the worst team in the SEC. I think it is between Arky and TN for the bottom.

16 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

These next two weeks should be great for our offensive line. They need to gel, and these opponents should speed up the process. Finding an offensive identity before mid October would be nice. 

Loving the positivity here but our OL is absolute garbage at run blocking. I hope the gel but I just don’t see it happening this season.

11 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Loving the positivity here but our OL is absolute garbage at run blocking. I hope the gel but I just don’t see it happening this season.

I don't think we will have the same 5 trot out there this Saturday. It really can take 4-5 games to get things straightened out. We didn't have the luxury of being eased into our tough games.

I'm not convinced that MSU or A&M have as good of a front 7 as LSU or Washington. So there is a chance that we can slide by being average until mid-November. No promises for Bama or Bama Lite. 

7 hours ago, thewhiz7 said:

I was having a discussion with some friends as to who was the worst team in the SEC. I think it is between Arky and TN for the bottom.

if FSU was in the SEC it would be a three way tie between FSU. Arky. and Tennessee

7 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

Arkansas coughed up a lead to Colorado State and lost the game, then proceeded to crap the entire bedroom vs NTexas and lost 44-17.  Arkansas is exceptionally bad, and Uat made OleMiss look like a high school and could've ran up +100 pts if they wanted to.  

1 hour ago, keesler said:

Arkansas coughed up a lead to Colorado State and lost the game, then proceeded to crap the entire bedroom vs NTexas and lost 44-17.  Arkansas is exceptionally bad, and Uat made OleMiss look like a high school and could've ran up +100 pts if they wanted to.  

I don't think Arky or TN will win a conference game. Ole Miss will get one conference win against Arky. 

Archived