Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

Lol, and while our boys dick around and make matters worse programs like USC make a decision quickly, move forward, and now have Kingsbury on campus interviewing for the OC position. All the while Auburn just makes the program look worse and worse and any potential coach going why would I ever want to go there.

https://reignoftroy.com/2018/11/28/usc-football-reportedly-front-runner-kliff-kingsbury/

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant job by whoever is leaking this stuff/our reporters one week before the early signing period. 

We can shoot ourselves in the foot with the best of them.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I ordered a beer at JR Crickets and the waitress asked, "Deuce deuce?" She wanted to know if I would be having the 22 oz beer. Just then, Andre 3000 walks by on the sidewalk just outside the window we're sitting by, in a getup not dissimilar from the one below and with a girl on each arm. God, I miss Atlanta.

Image result for andre 3000 green suit hat

First of all, where have you been? B ) I can’t see/think about Andre 3000 without cracking up over the Key and Peele Outcast sketch. iii Post more

I'm done with this football program until they can get their **** together and prepare to compete. No reason for this crap with the amount of resources Auburn has. Just a bunch of rich old fools trying to get their way, because they feel entitled to power, due to their donations. I'll be throwing my support at Bruce Pearl and Butch Thompson.

14 minutes ago, WarEagle10 said:

Brilliant job by whoever is leaking this stuff/our reporters one week before the early signing period. 

Any recruit would have to be crazy to sign early with Auburn with much ciaos going on when there's nothing preventing them from signing in February.  Surely their parents/legal guardians have better sense than to allow them to ink with us at this time? 

10 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I'm done with this football program until they can get their **** together and prepare to compete. No reason for this crap with the amount of resources Auburn has. Just a bunch of rich old fools trying to get their way, because they feel entitled to power, due to their donations. I'll be throwing my support at Bruce Pearl and Butch Thompson.

welcome aboard

18 minutes ago, WarEagle10 said:

Nobody, and I mean nobody, is better at it than we are

8 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I agree with everything but the first sentence. There will be a big mess to clean up with this, but don’t assume this is over yet. Bruuuuuuce!!!

34 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Shhhh we’re setting records here 

23 minutes ago, chimes said:

First of all, where have you been? B ) I can’t see/think about Andre 3000 without cracking up over the Key and Peele Outcast sketch. iii Post more

"One green half caf half decaf mint mocha latte in a vase."

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Image result for i wouldn't say i'm missing it bob gif

Big week last week. Kid #2 arrived last Wednesday. There was some other stuff, good and bad. All good now. Anyway, the IB was like 17th on my list of things to worry about but this latest sh** show is at least interesting. Might even top the end of last season as Most Auburn Thing Ever. 

Congrats to you sir! I'm sincerely happy for you.

On 11/27/2018 at 4:30 PM, keesler said:

Did Texas Tech get enough of Auburn's reject Head Coaches with Tubs?

Tubs quit and they were all butt hurt. 

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Not my opinion. Comes from someone almost always spot on about AU info FWIW. He says it's dead so I assume it's dead

Any chance it could be revived? Also, has he/she heard anything about whether we’re still trying to replace him or keep him?

1 hour ago, keesler said:

IF someone of Bob Stoops caliber wanted Auburn then you damn well better believe Auburn would do anything and everything to get him.  Auburn has NEVER hired a football coach with his credentials in their history - never made a SPLASH hire with a coach of that pedigree.  Stoops wouldn't back down from chalking up the highest paid coaching salary in existence and Auburn wouldn't back down all because of some piddly new leak by Josh Moon. hahaha

That's not quite true.   J Heisman had beaten Ohio State and Michigan in the same year as Oberlin's coach.   I think he also beat Ohio State while at Buchtel and if memory serves, he beat a previously undefeated Penn State.   Look it up.   Then Auburn hired Heisman, so I would say he had pretty darn good credentials.

Those are some pretty strong credentials for the 1890's, I'm here to say.  

Now since Heisman isn't around for us to consider, I guess Stoops would suffice, but he wouldn't be the first splashy hire.   

"Heisman came to us in the fall of '95, and the day on which he arrived at Auburn can well be marked as the luckiest in the history of athletics at the Alabama Polytechnic Institute."[41]

(sorry, I couldn't resist with all this mess going on....)

2 hours ago, Grimnir said:

Just so I'm clear:

Gus's contract has been renegotiated.... but not signed

The AD is missing

The BOT is lost

The Prez is a moron

Paul Johnson just retired... Gus might be a candidate

And the Varsity is overrated....

Did I miss anything? 

I think you hit all the high points.   Well done!

1 minute ago, EagleEye67 said:

I think you hit all the high points.   Well done!

and the Tx Tech job is open.   but...

The “leadership” has handled this so poorly. I’m glad Lowder is not around , but at least the dude was committed to winning. He made mistakes during his dictatorship, but I never questioned his desire for Auburn to be a winner. All these BOTs have had their shot at being king for a day and failed to deliver jack as far as a championship HC in FB. Ego and money are more important than getting it RIGHT . The press is not Auburn friendly anyway and don’t need help getting ammo to trash us with

1) The damage to Auburn’s image is done with this recent Beverly Hillbillies clown show 

2) The only thing that will restore it is a bigtime hire sending a message AU is committed to SECC/NCs. Anything less than a winner will be lipstick on a pig 

3) I know all of the details of this can’t be shared , but the BOT, Prez & AD better be prepared to recap what actually happened here if they want one of the most intensely loyal fan bases in the NCAA to remain that way. They owe us the freaking truth. 49mil will look small in comparison to what’s coming the next 3-5 years if they screw this up. 

War  Eagle 

I still think it’s about the money....nobody wanted to pony up the 32 mill and the pres was probably like the school ain’t paying it. If y’all want him gone then pay for it as well as the new guy and his staff.......after he said that it probably was crickets...so to save face they start tossing rumors to Moon and the other writers about how we could have had this or that. And now Gus has to take less (buyout) which I will believe when it’s announced by the university PR Dept.

1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

I can't stand to think that we'll have to watch this team go through another 7 or 8 wins in 2019.

I think that we will be very, very fortunate to go 6-6 next year.....

45 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

I still think it’s about the money....nobody wanted to pony up the 32 mill and the pres was probably like the school ain’t paying it. If y’all want him gone then pay for it as well as the new guy and his staff.......after he said that it probably was crickets...so to save face they start tossing rumors to Moon and the other writers about how we could have had this or that. And now Gus has to take less (buyout) which I will believe when it’s announced by the university PR Dept.

We have one of those!!??

I kid, I kid

4 hours ago, ChltteTiger said:

been totally crickets from our A.D. (so far)

One more time Greene has a boss who is supposedly handling this crap full situation. I can assure you Allen is no fan of Gus

Archived