Oregon - GAME THREAD

WarTiger

Just now, AubWes33 said:

I love every single one of you guys. I drank too much and can't calm down right now lol

Heck I didn't touch any alcohol and I'm as jittery as a case of 5 Hour Energy....

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, fishepa said:

Bo bailed out some awful play calling by Gus. Happy for the win but good grief. 

If you blame Gus for the plays that don’t work, isn’t it only fair that he gets the credit for the ones that do?  

Now, in the real world it’s never that simple, but there were some people that were looking to blame Gis for anything and everything negative.  The big key to me is this team rallied in the face of adversity, instead of folding.  A testament to the players and coaches. 

So happy! These cardiac wins haven't gone our way in a long time. Here's to more...hopefully less nail-biting, but honestly, any W. So proud of the team for hanging in there.  War Eagle!

Major props to the defense adjusting and being borderline lockdown. 

Bo Nix has frozen veins 

Just now, weathergeakal said:

Im so proud of Gus for sticking with Bo and Coaching him the whole way thru

Good point. I agree with that. Would have been easy to pull him. 

I didn’t get on this site till after the game. I didn’t need the negativity I knew was happening. The defense started bad and finished very good. The offense had spirts and lulls. I am still mystified how we didn’t get seven after that fumble return to the 2. 

What a win!  Man this negativity on this forum is pathetic! Gus made great adjustments after halftime and so did Steele! Just give them the credit they deserve! Geez

War Eagle 🦅 War Bo Nix!

I AM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! I AM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to get a bumper sticker that says I survived these past 2 Oregon games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN EAAAAAAAAAAAAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so so so so so so so so happy for Bo, His family and THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else think Seth Williams took plays off tonight? Not finishing routes, not blocking? I might be wrong but looks like his attitude might have been bad. Glad he caught that ball though!!!

WDE

1 minute ago, GoAU said:

If you blame Gus for the plays that don’t work, isn’t it only fair that he gets the credit for the ones that do?  

Now, in the real world it’s never that simple, but there were some people that were looking to blame Gis for anything and everything negative.  The big key to me is this team rallied in the face of adversity, instead of folding.  A testament to the players and coaches. 

The one thing I absolutely want to say is that going for the kill at the end was awesome. No offense to Anders but I didn’t want to leave it up to him if at all possible.

Just now, toddc said:

What a win!  Man this negativity on this forum is pathetic! Gus made great adjustments after halftime and so did Steele! Just give them the credit they deserve! Geez

War Eagle 🦅 War Bo Nix!

Biggest adjustment was my AVI. IT'S THE TRUTH

1 minute ago, Tiger Sue said:

I need a strong nightcap. I may not be able to sleep all night. Wish I was at Toomers.

I haven´t had a drink all night but I may have to pour one now!

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Y’all say what y’all want about Bo Nix and please excuse my french but that’s a damn BALL PLAYER. WDE WDE WDE. 

Oui Oui

Archived