Bucket List Travel--In No Order!

ToraGirl

Where are your top three destinations, as of this moment?

1.  Peru--for Machu Picchu  (plus I am missing only S. America, Australia, Antarctica and that one's not likely)

2.  India--for missions

3.  Ireland (again)--for retirement

My wife and I have discussed this many times. 

1.  Ireland

2.  New Zealand

3. More me than my wife but I want to go to the uppermost Northern Plains and I would like to do some horseback riding. I really should have been a cowboy. 

On 11/11/2019 at 9:08 PM, gr82be said:

1.  Ireland

2.  New Zealand

3. More me than my wife but I want to go to the uppermost Northern Plains and I would like to do some horseback riding. I really should have been a cowboy. 

Let me know when your Ireland is on tap. I will pass along every budget tip I have. Even Skellig Michael and Malin Head if you're a Star Wars fan...

I just love it so much. So, so much. It's so doable, too!!

Ireland, Greece, Spain, New Zealand, Bali, Thailand (I've been, she hasn't), Scotland, South Africa, Chile (maybe... seems a little unstable RN), Antarctica...

...France and Italy again...

...Alaska, the Dakotas, Rhode Island, Nevada and Wisconsin... (only states I haven't visited)

Oh, and anywhere I can see the Northern Lights. Very much at the top of the natural wonders list for me. Second place is Antelope Canyon in Arizona. 

And, and maybe Seoul. My little sister is ethnically Korean and we might try to go back as a family one day. 

On 11/11/2019 at 9:08 PM, gr82be said:

1.  Ireland

2.  New Zealand

#3 definitely me👍

On 11/11/2019 at 10:08 PM, gr82be said:

I did this in Jackson Hole, Wyoming last year.  What a great vacation/anniversary.  Same with me as my wife went along and rode some, but the place we went also offered day hikes of the Tetons and that took up most of my wife’s time.  She enjoyed it too.

Get it done.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I did this in Jackson Hole, Wyoming last year.  What a great vacation/anniversary.  Same with me as my wife went along and rode some, but the place we went also offered day hikes of the Tetons and that took up most of my wife’s time.  She enjoyed it too.

Get it done.

The west is MAGICAL. Some childhood road trips. One with our own two in 2009. As gluttonous as it sounds, I'd love to go again; been too long. I think I need to Guy Fieri my way in that direction...#plumjobsmuch

(But I really love what I'm blessed to do. They just left for the day...they keep me on my toes, so on the occasional break, it's fun to check in here and see if anything has changed...noooooo 🤣) ❤ 

2 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

I really love what I'm blessed to do

The secret to a good life, the other in knowing when you have it.

Archived