2021 4* C Adama Sanogo (UConn)

ellitor

44 minutes ago, thewhiz7 said:

E, I'm new to following basketball recruiting. When would he have to make the decision to reclassify or not? Is there a '"national signing date" like in football?

Technically he wouldn’t have to reclassify till just before the fall term starts in August. In basketball there are two signing periods. The first is in November. The second is on tax day and goes through May 30. Most people don’t know this but high school basketball or football recruits don’t technically have to sign an NLI.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some Sanogo news. A Rivals national guy says he does think Sanogo will reclassidy to the 2020 class but will do so like Kuminga is planning to do, after the summer ball season. He also says Seton Hall and UConn are getting the most mentions in his recruitment but that should change when it's clear he's reclassifying.

• 4 weeks later...

Loooooove that LSU is not on this list. Him and Kuminga are thought to be somewhat of a packaged deal.

41 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Loooooove that LSU is not on this list. Him and Kuminga are thought to be somewhat of a packaged deal.

No Kentucky or Texas Tech either, which is good in the event that they do end up wanting to play together. Hard to get a great read on either of these guys though. 

As a general question, I also wonder how all the school cancellations affects those thinking about reclassifying. On the one hand I could see everything moving to online classes making it easier, but with all the general uncertainty of the pandemic, I’m not sure if that’s the correct assumption. 

Hard to get a good read on Kuminga or Sonogo for all sorts of reasons. 

10 minutes ago, AuburnArch13 said:

As a general question, I also wonder how all the school cancellations affects those thinking about reclassifying. On the one hand I could see everything moving to online classes making it easier, but with all the general uncertainty of the pandemic, I’m not sure if that’s the correct assumption. 

Likely depends how well the schools are adept to having the resources to make it work. Some schools have the resources. Others don't.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2020 at 11:53 AM, boomstick said:

Some Sanogo news. A Rivals national guy says he does think Sanogo will reclassidy to the 2020 class but will do so like Kuminga is planning to do, after the summer ball season. He also says Seton Hall and UConn are getting the most mentions in his recruitment but that should change when it's clear he's reclassifying.

What is the benefit to making a post-summer reclassification?

8 hours ago, War to the Eagle said:

What is the benefit to making a post-summer reclassification?

They could have classes they need to finish that would require the summer term to finish them. Especially now with the pandemic.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Loooooove seeing you get so in to bball and bball crutin. This is where you belong!!! You are hoooome!!!! Lol

Also we def are the best current program out of those!!!!: LFG!!!! Please please pleaaaaaase!!!!!!!!! I'm assuming Seton Hall is the favorites because of proximity.

11 minutes ago, Zeek said:

200_d.gif

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

I'm assuming Seton Hall is the favorites because of proximity.

Don't think I have seen a favorite school for him.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Don't think I have seen a favorite school for him.

Me either. I was reading up on him a little day. Man he and Kuminga would be awesome.

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Loooooove seeing you get so in to bball and bball crutin. This is where you belong!!! You are hoooome!!!! Lol

Yessir! The rona has given me more time which helps lol

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I'm assuming Seton Hall is the favorites because of proximity

Maybe that's a courtesy choice 😉

They did have a good run last year. 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Maybe that's a courtesy choice 😉

They did have a good run last year. 

BRO!!! NO LIE!!! When Bruce retires FROM AUBURN in 15 years *KNOCK ON WOOD* I would not mind at all going after Kevin Willard from Seton Hall. fairly young dude who has turned around a complete dormant program in Seton Hall....... BUT FOR NOW HE CAN F OFF!!! WE WANT SANOGA!!!!!! lol

22 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Yessir! The rona has given me more time which helps lol

I LOVE TO FREAKING SEE IT!!! WOOOOOO! (NOT THE RONA PART!!! SHES SUCH A FREAKING BITCH! lol)

14 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@GwillMac6 JHead posted on the bunker last night the major players look to be AU, Seton Hall, Maryland, & Nebraska.

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!! Another dude on the bunker said that Nike is NOT the one controlling this recruitment and this def looks to be true. All of those schools are NON Nike schools. I LOVE IT!!!!!! 3 Under Armour schools and a Adidas school!! I like our chances with a fair fight.

On 4/22/2020 at 2:37 PM, GwillMac6 said:

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!! Another dude on the bunker said that Nike is NOT the one controlling this recruitment and this def looks to be true. All of those schools are NON Nike schools. I LOVE IT!!!!!! 3 Under Armour schools and a Adidas school!! I like our chances with a fair fight.

Didn't realize Nebraska had a basketball program. See I learn new stuff all the time on this site.

12 hours ago, Sani-Freeze said:

Didn't realize Nebraska had a basketball program. See I learn new stuff all the time on this site.

LOL, yeah, they've got an assistant football coach running the team.

17 hours ago, Sani-Freeze said:

Haha yah the mayor is their coach now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived