Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, fishepa said:

The way we're playing I don't see us winning another game the rest of the season.

People see our record and truly don't understand how un talented we are. We have a team full of role players sans okoro and Wiley!!! And worst a bunch of role players who couldn't score at a bachelor party!!! Lol merrrrcy. If this team had shooters surrounding Wiley and okoro we could get away with it. This is the worst possible team to surround our 2 best players who do their damage in the paint.

1 minute ago, AUTigersfan89 said:

Good gosh LSU has fallen off.

They must be playing strong a$$ awful tonight. 

Just now, PigskinPat said:

The way this team is playing, we may have two games left in the season.

We have 3 more after this game even if we lose out.

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

@Grumps looking at you big fella lol

when it comes to Auburn sports, you never hold expectation or predict in any sport!! Superstitious or not!

Just now, PigskinPat said:

The way this team is playing, we may have two games left in the season.

We have at least 3.5 left with SEC reg. season game, 1 SECT game, and 1 NCAAT game. 

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

And in other news grass is green. 

The stats fluctuate but the first half results are always the same. 

Guess TAMU just has our number at Auburn arena. Don't think we have beat them at Auburn arena since they joined the SEC. They were our only home loss 2 seasons ago at home as well.

Hmmm now what does that remind me of!?? Kinda like the football series until recently!

Just now, SuperAUsome09 said:

when it comes to Auburn sports, you never hold expectation or predict in any sport!! Superstitious or not!

If we lose this, I’m sorry Grunps, you may deserve a short term ban. Lol

1 minute ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

Period!!!! Like ever everrrrrrr

Just now, doverstutts said:

This team sure can play some bad basketball. At times I find it hard to believe that they have won as many as they have. Its gutcheck time now

Fortunately that is when this team plays it's best ball. Who knew 24-5 could be this frustrating??

Overheard AU guards: "We've been very successful working the ball into Wiley. Hey, I've got a great idea. Let's stop looking for him and shoot 3 pointers instead. Great idea guy, let's do this."

15 minutes ago, fishepa said:

Tha'ts about our average, no?

We are basically at 30% for the year, not that it matter. :) 

1 minute ago, doverstutts said:

This team sure can play some bad basketball. At times I find it hard to believe that they have won as many as they have. Its gutcheck time now

Getting down 7 to Kermit 2.0 is like being down 17 with how they are just going to hold the ball till there is 2 on the shot clock. Of course like ole Miss last year they are making enough of those junk shots.

Just now, IronMan70 said:

Overheard AU guards: "We've been very successful working the ball into Wiley. Hey, I've got a great idea. Let's stop looking for him and shoot 3 pointers instead. Great idea guy, let's do this."

We make early 3s, and it screws us lol. Exactly what happened at Rupp, I think we find a way to win that if we stop taking dumb shots 

FUGLY Bball.

ive heard people complain about UVA. It can’t be this hard to watch

I am still hoping we can start to find a way to penetrate and pass or attack the rim without fouling or turning it over. 

2 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

We are basically at 30% for the year, not that it matter. :) 

I wonder what it is in SEC play.  

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Getting down 7 to Kermit 2.0 is like being down 17 with how they are just going to hold the ball till there is 2 on the shot clock. Of course like ole Miss last year they are making enough of those junk shots.

Why do we have two freakin kermit’s in one conference... it’s too much. A&M has  the guy that’s short and fat and dresses like he wants to be Frank Martin. Buzz just annoys me looking at him. Kermit, not so much.

Archived