2021 3* CB Kamari Lassiter (UGA)

ellitor

15 hours ago, Samau said:

I really hope we get him along with Koolaid.

I'm hoping we also add Harvey and that JUCO corner, personally, and if we're getting greedy with secondary, I'd really love to have Nyland Green as well. Doesn't look like Green is likely, but I'd be pretty ecstatic with the other 4 and O'Brien.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like seeing Clemson appearing on his radar. Any correlation to his commitment being delayed?

56 minutes ago, CR said:

I don't like seeing Clemson appearing on his radar. Any correlation to his commitment being delayed?

Here’s what Duke had to say about it last night 

4 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Like Dukes says makes sense & I forgot to watch his twitter live or check his account last night. lol

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 3* CB Kamari Lassiter

"I am just waiting for that feeling in my gut to tell me I am 100% ready to make that decision. Then I will make those calls and commit. I am just not there yet. I am getting close though."

This statement of his and the accompanying article don't sound like 95% to any school. 1/7 equals .14285, so I guess roughly 14% would be true for all seven schools?

56 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Thanks for the update. I hoped this wasn't the case but was afraid it might be.

32 minutes ago, CR said:

Thanks for the update. I hoped this wasn't the case but was afraid it might be.

@CR The other possibility ain't much better. JHead said Friday UGA pressed him to delay & he wanted more time to make a decision. He still likes where we stand though said Crime Dog has done a great job prioritizing him and developing a relationship with the family.

Clemson has been since they offered but he hasn’t got to visit yet and that is a big home up with the family. He was about to commit to Auburn and we put out a prediction on him but UGA and Clemson convinced him to move it back. Similarly to what Auburn did with Amarius Mims. I still think he ends up at Auburn as of now but that could change at any moment and we could amend our prediction with him. 

7 minutes ago, The Jboy Show said:

Clemson has been since they offered but he hasn’t got to visit yet and that is a big home up with the family. He was about to commit to Auburn and we put out a prediction on him but UGA and Clemson convinced him to move it back. Similarly to what Auburn did with Amarius Mims. I still think he ends up at Auburn as of now but that could change at any moment and we could amend our prediction with him. 

He is gonna be a good one. He has great feet and is really fluid in his flips. I love his break on the ball.

59 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Duke said he thinks Clemson has the lead at this time. He thinks Clemson is 1a and we’re 1b

Doesn't surprise me. I wouldn't say they are desperate given their history lately but give they have missed on all their top CB targets so far in the class I'm sure they are balls to the wall after their top remaining targets.

58 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Doesn't surprise me. I wouldn't say they are desperate given their history lately but give they have missed on all their top CB targets so far in the class I'm sure they are balls to the wall after their top remaining targets.

After that Hancock decommitment from Clemson I knew things would get spooky for the teams who needed corners, like us smh 

29 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

After that Hancock decommitment from Clemson I knew things would get spooky for the teams who needed corners, like us smh 

As long as we land Kool aid we aren't in a bad spot if they land Lassiter.

39 minutes ago, ellitor said:

As long as we land Kool aid we aren't in a bad spot if they land Lassiter.

True but I want both. I realize how hard it is to compete against Clemson especially since they have no CB's in their class to this point. Sadly the CB I wanted most was Nyland Green but all I have heard recently is that ship has sailed away.

7 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

True but I want both. I realize how hard it is to compete against Clemson especially since they have no CB's in their class to this point. Sadly the CB I wanted most was Nyland Green but all I have heard recently is that ship has sailed away.

Me, too...

• 1 month later...
  • ellitor changed the title to 2021 3* CB Kamari Lassiter (UGA)
56 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Committed to UGA per Keith.

It’s been since August but we never got any CBs to Auburn for him did we? 
seems like I remember Clemson or Georgia. 

9 hours ago, steeleagle said:

It’s been since August but we never got any CBs to Auburn for him did we? 
seems like I remember Clemson or Georgia. 

We are getting absolutely blasted in recruiting. Need to rip the bandaid off.

Lots and lots of negative recruiting going on against Auburn........no surprise there...........I would do the same this is going to be hard to fight against. Pretty much a losing battle

I'm really surprised that Kamari committed to Georgia after he watched Alabama out score them 21-0 in the 2nd half on their way to beating uga yet AGAIN. UGA will never win the SEC or beat Alabama. I have to wonder just what Smart and his staff tells those recruits.

Archived