Open Club  ·  57 members

BBQ Boys

Offset Pipe Smoker

RunInRed

Been researching awhile ... finally pulled the trigger.  Anyone familiar with Lone Star Grillz? The model I have on order look similar to this ... 

Now the wait begins ... tracking 14-16 weeks out ... grrrr!

EA1AE2BA-1119-492F-B750-DF1DAF0F279F.jpeg

86525D23-7429-4010-8181-847BBEC250B9.jpeg

16 hours ago, Barnacle said:

I'm not familiar with the brand, but it appears to be really, really well built. Badass, man. Can't wait to hear how you like it. 

Thanks, I'm very excited!

On 9/19/2020 at 5:03 PM, Grumps said:

Looks awesome!!! Happy Smoking!!!

Unfortunately, these are custom fabricated so I'm in waiting mode .... grrrr! :)

16 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Unfortunately, these are custom fabricated so I'm in waiting mode .... grrrr! :)

Oh, I see now, 14-16 weeks! Until then you can make pizza on your BGE!!!

• 3 months later...
40 minutes ago, Grumps said:

@RunInRedHow much longer 'til you get your smoker? It should be soon!

Got the fab email about two weeks ago! Thinking another week or so until done and then shipping - so very early Feb is what I’m thinking.  I will post pics ... the wait has been excruciating!

On 1/20/2021 at 8:23 PM, RunInRed said:

Got the fab email about two weeks ago! Thinking another week or so until done and then shipping - so very early Feb is what I’m thinking.  I will post pics ... the wait has been excruciating!

After you've eaten your fill of pulled pork and brisket and ribs and you want to try something unique, check out this recipe. I saw the guy win on Beat Bobby Flay with this recipe. It is REALLY good and not like anything I'd ever had before. Highly recommend.

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/stuffed-pork-shoulder-a-lo-caja-china-recipe-2129335

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Grumps said:

Woo-Hoo!!! Congrats!!!

Have you fired her up yet?

You know it!  Ran some chicken and wings for the Super Bowl ... very much enjoying it!

Archived