"Clap for that you stupid bastards"

Auburnfan91

12 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

leave it to trumpers to post only part of the story. especially the praise part which when all read together it clearly shows biden was joking.

Yet you guys take "clearly joking" from Trump as the gospel.....

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump proclaimed. He added, “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump proclaimed. He added, “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

You really think he was joking?

We have two dudes who don't have the best grasp on their inner filter. Stuff comes out of their mouths that should clearly stay inside, and it happens more often than usual. At least the debates might be entertaining. 

15 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Great example!

1 hour ago, johnnyAU said:

We have two dudes who don't have the best grasp on their inner filter. Stuff comes out of their mouths that should clearly stay inside, and it happens more often than usual. At least the debates might be entertaining. 

Taken in full context what Biden said was perfectly innocent.  The problem is not with his "filter". 

39 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You think Don Jr. was joking when he said "We'd love it........" during the Trump tower meeting?

Who knows? Not anything to the meeting anyway. Jr is just young and trying to help Dad. Much the same as Joe helping Hunter....family thing and you get it.

Mueller also said in his report that his investigation found no "documentary" evidence that then-candidate Trump knew about the meeting in advance.

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Taken in full context what Biden said was perfectly innocent.  The problem is not with his "filter". 

Uh, BS. He has a history of issues with his "filter". 

4 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

Uh, BS. He has a history of issues with his "filter". 

Did you read the full context including what else he said about the troops present?  Have you considered the fact that Trump's son was in the military?

This is ridiculous. Period.

6 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Who knows? Not anything to the meeting anyway. Jr is just young and trying to help Dad. Much the same as Joe helping Hunter....family thing and you get it.

Mueller also said in his report that his investigation found no "documentary" evidence that then-candidate Trump knew about the meeting in advance.

And what might that "documentary" evidence consist of?

Good grief, are you serious?  :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, homersapien said:

Did you read the full context including what else he said about the troops present?  Have you considered the fact that Trump's son was in the military?

Whataboutism.  Biden has a long history of these types of gaffes, and the rate certainly isn't slowing down. 

47 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Whataboutism.  Biden has a long history of these types of gaffes, and the rate certainly isn't slowing down. 

It wasn't a gaffe.  It was a joke.

47 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Also, it's not whataboutism.  He meant to say Biden's son, not Trump's.  It was a typo.

12 hours ago, homersapien said:

I think you meant Biden's son, not Trump's.

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

If this board has shown us anything, it’s that conservatives have a pretty bad sense of humor. 

Well this is just being dense.  It doesn't really matter if you think the joke was a good one or not.  Just to act like you don't realize it was a joke and that the audience of soldiers took it as such is grasping at straws.

Just now, TitanTiger said:

Well this is just being dense.  It doesn't really matter if you think the joke was a good one or not.  Just to act like you don't realize it was a joke and that the audience of soldiers took it as such is grasping at straws.

“See, your guy does it too!”

2 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

If this board has shown us anything, it’s that conservatives have a pretty bad sense of humor. 

I think you might have that backwards, since the liberals are so sensitive about a variety of subjects the comedians are limited to using foul language and bash on Trump to get a laugh.  There are a lot of jokes that are no longer considered funny due to liberal cancel culture.  It is sad.

18 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I think you might have that backwards, since the liberals are so sensitive about a variety of subjects the comedians are limited to using foul language and bash on Trump to get a laugh.  There are a lot of jokes that are no longer considered funny due to liberal cancel culture.  It is sad.

you mean like when trump made fun of the handicapped guy and so many of yall said he was joking. he screwed his face up and waved his arms around like he could not use them and a whole bunch of you took up for him then.

7 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you mean like when trump made fun of the handicapped guy and so many of yall said he was joking. he screwed his face up and waved his arms around like he could not use them and a whole bunch of you took up for him then.

No, I don’t mean that, I’m talking about the sense of humor of conservatives and liberals where liberals are canceling people because the liberals have no sense of humor.

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

No, I don’t mean that, I’m talking about the sense of humor of conservatives and liberals where liberals are canceling people because the liberals have no sense of humor.

my point still stands. trump has dissed everyone and you guys were fine with it. i guess he was kidding when he called our war dead suckers and losers. we have a sense of humor but only trump cultists would think he is funny. we have a sense of humor we are just sick and tired of trumps mouth. he is not funny and every excuse you guys make for him just enables him more.in your thin world view everyone is a liar and a piece of crap but trump and his cronies. but a day of reckoning is coming and if a blow out of trump does happen i will celebrate it every single day. i want to see trump in prison. he is a crook and he has just about split this country apart talking crap i am not sure how long it will take to recover if we ever do. and what you guys get is if trump was a lib i would still have nothing for him and i would be on his azz just like i am right now. you can believe that or not but it is the truth.

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

But see, it's expected from him. Doesn't make it right, but it's no surprise. He is a child in an adult's body. For those that are observant, we knew a child's mind was elected in 2016. Sucked, but it's what happened and had to move on in hopes for a better day.

My problem is that Biden is not a child's mind! He's a lifetime professional. There is no place for him to jab obese people (Iowa incident), call someone "dog faced" and whatever a pony soldier is(Hampton), and make an inappropriate comment to black citizens because of their voting choice. He should be better than that. 

Could all of those been jokes, yes. I just don't believe they are appropriate for someone in his potential position. Calling a group "stupid bastards" even as a joke is unwise in my opinion and wisdom is one thing we sorely need as president.

Archived