**** Official Post Game TAMU thread****

GwillMac6

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, smackydoodle said:

Gus has a $21 million buyout. It's gonna take a bit more than a few buddies withholding donations until you're pushing six figures each.

1k from 10,000 folks will get you half.  I bet more that 10,000 Auburn fans would contribute.   That makes the rest very doable.  

Just now, USATiger said:

1k from 10,000 folks will get you half.  I bet more that 10,000 Auburn fans would contribute.   That makes the rest very doable.  

Look if we can make it work I’m all in 😂 

Just now, wcware said:

Look if we can make it work I’m all in 😂 

Well so far none of us have received a response from Greene.  Not even the "I appreciate your concern God Bless and War Eagle" form letter.   haha

Just now, USATiger said:

Well so far none of us have received a response from Greene.  Not even the "I appreciate your concern God Bless and War Eagle" form letter.   haha

Yeah I don’t think any program wants to give the optics of the fan base controlling the program but we are where the schools money comes from. The better the product on the field the more money we donate and spend 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

It truly is embarrassing that there are some alumni and fans who still don't want him gone.

5 minutes ago, USATiger said:

I might even be willing to donate more, and I don’t even want any influence 😂 Maybe a lifetime half price on concessions card

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

It truly is embarrassing that there are some alumni and fans who still don't want him gone.

Who are they? It’s time we start public shaming them

1 minute ago, wcware said:

Who are they? It’s time we start public shaming them

@Mikey and @abw0004 for starters.

6-4 “solid year “. If that doesn’t get the ire of the Gus truthers, what will. When is 6-4 ever a solid year?

30 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Not that I have any faith that Auburn will let Gus go, but if they do, they better have all their ducks in a row. I don't know if I could beer the embarrassment of firing him only to swing and miss on our top replacement candidates. 

I feel the same, but I'm also ready to stop seeing that ugly, boring backyard offense for the rest of time. 

I so hope AUburn football is able to find it’s Pearl/Thompson. I’m so excited to watch AUburn basketball, even in this “rebuilding year “ and so apathetic to watch AUburn football. 

5 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

6-4 “solid year “. If that doesn’t get the ire of the Gus truthers, what will. When is 6-4 ever a solid year?

Former players seeing this asshat be happy with 4 losses a season. If this isn't the final nail in the coffin, I don't know what is.

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

I've been saying Mikey was Gus's wife for years...either literally or figuratively. 

Honestly that’s probably where I got it from. I lurked on here for years before posting 😂 

I have so many comments and questions about this game and other games this season that I don’t even know where to start. 

Good thing we have our recruiting class which is ranked 51st in the nation coming in to save us.

I know Gus still has his supporters but they are dwindling.   No hire is guaranteed but a good decision maker will hire someone that has the best vision and conveys that message.  Everyone laughed at the Pittman hire at Arky, and time will tell but he is a motivator the kids have bought in.  They are getting better.  All of us just want to be inspired and motivated, athletes are no different.  There is no Auburn supporter, that is thinking objectively, can say Auburn is getting better and will improve next year.   The best argument I have heard is the schedule may be easier.   That is denial folks.

I will ask that the sunshine pumping, Gus lovers, think about the city of Auburn, its wonderful people and, of course, the University.   Will they benefit from a return of Gus and the same crap?  This is big picture, do we really want to see this program and all of the thousands who depend on Auburn football for their lively hood just tank for a second year?   Especially when it can be avoided?

24 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I take it we can count you in when we pass the hat.  lol

Archived