Koy Moore Interview TWR (must watch)

WFE12

This kid got a lot of confidence. I like it. We should see a lot of big plays from him from all this talk though.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The receivers coach said he was tough and loved football contact etc.. so it’s not just him saying that.

He patterns his game after the elite route runners in the game. We need crisp route runners, those type of guys are a QB’s best friend because they always can find a way to get older.

Auburn’s receivers are unproven but they’ve everything they need. They’ve got size, speed, and route runners.

This offense can actually be something if our OL can be decent and we have a QB who’s actually consistently accurate 

• Like 3

My man crush. 👉

I love that coach Ike is coaching these guys and they're watching film on NFl receivers. Setting the bar.

Edited by Randman5000
  • Like 3

What a great interview. I love how cocky he is but he backs it up with hard work. I am beginning to think we will have a really good WR room and that they will surprise a lot of fans and even more importantly a lot of other teams.  I am not talking about a miracle season but something like 8-4 and all games competitive maybe even 9-3.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1