Auburn vs Washington

Pedaler

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 hours ago, jAUSon said:

^ pretty sure I saw Westry get a bucket. What gives?

He played but not much. It seems CBP went with the hot group and didn’t do his normal rotation. Team was much more selective with the 3 ball and went inside more

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, e808 said:

It seems CBH

How dare ye compare Harsin to Bruce .... 😜 

We definitely look better working inside out.  Now let's work on making those hooks and floaters

• Like 1

That was a fun game. Tre is an X factor for us and huge for the 2nd unit and is giving us a spark in the way Westry wasn't able to at PG2. No he doesn't "take over" but he's got a solid floor game. I'd like to see Chance getting some wing minutes and see what he can contribute from there. It feels like the team is starting to find themselves, even in the loss at USC. 

I'm going to pump the breaks on this a little though, I wish Washington wasn't one of those Syracuse zone teams because we just kept abusing their zone which can make these results a little misleading. I feel good about the win but would feel better if they didn't deploy a middle school defensive strategy. 

That being said, the ball movement improved and could hopefully be a springboard for us moving forward

• Like 1

My 2 favorite stats from the game:

tre with 7 assists to 1 to - which is helped when people actually make shots.

Broome with 17 shots.  Just gotta make a few more.

solid second half against a team where we should have had a solid second half.

3 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

My 2 favorite stats from the game:

tre with 7 assists to 1 to - which is helped when people actually make shots.

Broome with 17 shots.  Just gotta make a few more.

solid second half against a team where we should have had a solid second half.

His 1 TO was an outlet pass where the guy was open, just put too much on it. Really remarkable vision and more than that, the ball just doesn’t stick with him. He keeps it moving if he doesn’t see what he likes

Gotta cut down on the dumb fouls but he’s so young 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

That was a fun game. Tre is an X factor for us and huge for the 2nd unit and is giving us a spark in the way Westry wasn't able to at PG2. No he doesn't "take over" but he's got a solid floor game. I'd like to see Chance getting some wing minutes and see what he can contribute from there. It feels like the team is starting to find themselves, even in the loss at USC. 

I'm going to pump the breaks on this a little though, I wish Washington wasn't one of those Syracuse zone teams because we just kept abusing their zone which can make these results a little misleading. I feel good about the win but would feel better if they didn't deploy a middle school defensive strategy. 

That being said, the ball movement improved and could hopefully be a springboard for us moving forward

Yeah I don’t know how much you can takeaway other than the obvious, Auburn looks much better playing outside in than inside out (I reversed this but I’m too lazy to edit). I don’t have a reason to believe they’ll commit to that when they’re playing man to man defenses until I see it though 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby
  • Like 1

Great game, with no extended period of lapses like we had vs So. Cal.

9 hours ago, milehighfan said:

Who is carrying the game?

It was on the PAC-12 network. In the future, you can go to auburntigers.com and see the upcoming TV schedules for every Auburn team.

Edited by Mikey

12 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Might have learned something about ourselves tonight. 

I think so!   It was great to see JWill and Broome have 2X the shots of Greene and KD.   Tre Donaldson has the potential to be our best PG.  

I look for more - Broome, JWill, Moore, and Tre on the floor together.   I think that’s our best lineup with a not yet determined 2   (Greene, Zep, KD, or Lior, I guess whoever is hottest on that given day🤷‍♂️)

Not sure what the deal was with Westry not playing til the very end, but he and Traore have proven they’re just not quite ready yet.