auburn/Usc game thread.

autkidd

Tolbert IS impressive!! He's far and away the best player on AU's team.

Hes definitely not far and away the best player. Hes a good player who gives effort all the time. Its hard to really pick one guy as the best player on this team, but right now I think its Quan Prowell he has been our most consistent man from 3 and has the size to go down low. They all have their roles though.

Btw for comfort the superman suit is tucked away in the closet. You dont need to be jinxing the suit like that though.

I would agree about Quan. But they all have very important roles in the team. I love how this is a TEAM and not one or 2 star players.

Hes definitely not far and away the best player. Hes a good player who gives effort all the time. Its hard to really pick one guy as the best player on this team, but right now I think its Quan Prowell he has been our most consistent man from 3 and has the size to go down low. They all have their roles though.

Btw for comfort the superman suit is tucked away in the closet. You dont need to be jinxing the suit like that though.

Suit rocks, even if there are some problems below the belt so to speak.

Suit rocks, even if there are some problems below the belt so to speak.

I was the one that suggested that the purchaser of the objectionable "shorts" go with a larger size so they weren't quite so grippie-esque.

slug, help me put a face to the screenname.

Archived