First Exhibition game... NEXT THURS. Nov. 1st

autkidd

So if you are in the area come on down and get a first look at this team... Should be a fun year guys... Lets support this team and show that we are behind them all the way... :cheer::au::cheer:

I can't remember the last time I was this excited about the start of our basketball season. I think we have a shot at having a pretty good team this year.

I know i'm pumped. I more excited about basketball than football this year. How crazy is that?

With Barrett and Quan playing in China to the team starting early in Mexico. I think they will be ready... The schedule is tough enough but yet easy enough to have a legit shot at 20 wins this year.

I'm looking forward to basketball season as well. I think with the players we have returning we could be very good. This will be the first year under Lebo that we've actually got experience to work with. All our starters are back and this could be a very good season. Might have to make the trip down next week.

Everyone seems to believe that Auburn will finally start putting it together under Lebo this year. I'm hoping we can make some noise in the SEC and make it to the NCAA Tourney. I'm also fired up that I get to go to an Auburn game in DC (December 2 against George Washington).

Hopefully if the team does well I'll get to watch them on TV a little more.

If we can have a few years of success, hopefully there will be a lot of buzz when we get the new arena built.

Archived