Coach Tuberville the BEST!

WarTim

YOU would make a GREAT, yet very typical, $puat fan!

You mean holding coaches accountable for poor performances??? Expecting better than 8-5 seasons, for $1.5 mill a year??? :lol::D:lol:

You have me pegged WarTub. B)

:au:

You mean holding coaches accountable for poor performances??? Expecting better than 8-5 seasons, for $1.5 mill a year??? :lol::D:lol:

I guess I'm a $puat fan too because I expect a heck of a lot more from our 1.5 million dollar coach.

WarTim how old are you....I cant even go to post to post with out seeing you bashing alabama....

I think I speak for everyone when I say shut the hell up.

I hate bama...yes I really do...but man cmon, these bama fans on the board are very polite and supportive and you dont show them ****.

Stop dogging bama at every other post...especially when the post has nothing to do with bama.

WarTim how old are you....I cant even go to post to post with out seeing you bashing alabama....

I hate bama...yes I really do...but man cmon, these bama fans on the board are very polite and supportive and you dont show them ****.

Stop dogging bama at every other post...especially when the post has nothing to do with bama.

Well said Vatz.

Amen :D

What is the $puat suppossed to mean?

Scandal Plagued University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa

a little something to poke fun at the bammers. Some people can't have a football conversation without refering to it. <_<

I think it's all in fun. :unsure:

Sorry to see that you have had a bad day. (Or should I say "days"?)

I will be ,as always, bashing the bashers. I am an AUBURN man. As such, I will defend her from all enemies, foriegn and domestic. :D

WAR EAGLE ! !

Ain't life grand ! ! ! !

a little something to poke fun at the bammers. Some people can't have a football conversation without refering to it. <_<

to further TFs explanation, i think this phrase was coined in some small way after coach fran started the "the school down the road" stuff, and bama fans shortened it to TSDTR...

at least that's how i remember it.

ct

Then let's fire him and start all over again.

Only one question........Who would YOU hire, that would be any better, that would actually take the job?

And therein lies the problem.

p.s. I have had you "figured" out for a while........... :D

Thanks for being a good sport, Tidefan.

To me, at least, it is all in fun and think most mature fans enjoy a friendly give-&-take ribbing. I can take the occasional poke at Auburn without any hard feelings and can usually even laugh along with the joke.

And unfortunately, Bama isn't the only "Scandal-Plagued" institution in the SEC these days. They may have been at the front of the line after Secretary-gate, Memphisgate, Franchione-Flight, and Destinygate, but there are a lot of other SEC schools with egg on their faces now. [including AU & Petrinogate, Georgia & "ring-gate", Tennessee & Fulmer, the SEC gunning for Miss State, etc.]

Perhaps, as we all find we're living in glass houses, it might be time to retire "SPUAT"... or at least temporarily put it on hold until the next embarrassment in Tuscaloosa. :rolleyes:

How 'bout if I just start refering to Tuscaloosa as "Jordan-Hare West" instead, since we've never lost there? :D;)

Thanks for being a good sport, Tidefan.

To me, at least, it is all in fun and think most mature fans enjoy a friendly give-&-take ribbing. I can take the occasional poke at Auburn without any hard feelings and can usually even laugh along with the joke.

And unfortunately, Bama isn't the only "Scandal-Plagued" institution in the SEC these days. They may have been at the front of the line after Secretary-gate, Memphisgate, Franchione-Flight, and Destinygate, but there are a lot of other SEC schools with egg on their faces now. [including AU & Petrinogate, Georgia & "ring-gate", Tennessee & Fulmer, the SEC gunning for Miss State, etc.]

Perhaps, as we all find we're living in glass houses, it might be time to retire "SPUAT"... or at least temporarily put it on hold until the next embarrassment in Tuscaloosa. :rolleyes:

How 'bout if I just start refering to Tuscaloosa as "Jordan-Hare West" instead, since we've never lost there? :D;)

$puat is now and forever.........Well, $puat ! ! !

If the $p Fits, wear it ! ! ! !

LOL

:D

of course, at Auburn's current rate of interesting events, it could be SPAUA . . .

The difference would be that AU is taking steps to correct our problems. At $puat, well, it is the same old same old................... :D

As I said.......Same old same old................ :rolleyes:B)

So you say Ive had a bad day or "days" because I stated the obvious?? Hmm...sorry wartim, I had a great day that day.

Yes, you are a basher..congratulations...You think that gives you an excuse to be an a****** to every opposing fan on this board? I think not.

There is a time to bash and a time to talk football....Wartim, the time for bashing is not 24/7.

Your comments are childish and stupid. You call every auburn fan who doesnt agree with you a bama fan..you talk **** to southlink and bamagrad everytime they happen to post something related to football.

Chill out, grow up, and stop calling names like a little kid...

I hope your younger than me...for gods sake.

So you say Ive had a bad day or "days" because I stated the obvious?? Hmm...sorry wartim, I had a great day that day.

Yes, you are a basher..congratulations...You think that gives you an excuse to be an a****** to every opposing fan on this board? I think not.

There is a time to bash and a time to talk football....Wartim, the time for bashing is not 24/7.

Your comments are childish and stupid. You call every auburn fan who doesnt agree with you a bama fan..you talk **** to southlink and bamagrad everytime they happen to post something related to football.

Chill out, grow up, and stop calling names like a little kid...

I hope your younger than me...for gods sake.

My, but you do exagerate greatly. Who gave you the priveledge of judging me and my motives? You find yourself defending the indefensible. "Some" of these rival posters simply stir the pot here, cut & paste OUR posts to "other" boards, as has been documented.

I do not call every AUBURN fan that does not agree with me an $puater. I do point out the fact that the sky IS NOT falling, in Auburn anyway. :D

Call me any name you wish. Bash me a strong as you wish. None of that will ever diminish my love for Auburn and all that is Auburn.

By the way. I am having a GREAT day and I wish the same to each and every AUBURN Man and Woman.

You have a great day too!

EVER to conquer............NEVER to yield............ :DB)

Is this guy David Housel??? The rhetoric that he spews sounds just like DH. We have already been witness to War Housel's "dead" references to UA. I'm sure that the WWII, Vietnam references will follow... Wow, this guy need some immediate medical attention. :(

Reading the reply made me want to do this: :banghead:

LOL

Then you should. By ALL means. As a matter of fact, I could sell tickets!

(Heck, I would GIVE them away!!!!)

:D:PB)

No you make enough money being the village idiot as it is...no need to gain more...you wouldnt know how to spend it

Put the pipe down WarTubby:

http://rivals100.rivals.com/teamrank.asp?Y...1&Type=0&Sort=0

Alabama: #11

Auburn: #53

Woowee Tubby! Slowdown... You're scaring LSU and Georgia... :lol:

What in the world are you talking about?

Do you have a point or do you simply wish to attack my every post?

Calm down. Take a chill pill.....Grow up!

And, Have a nice day! :D

No you make enough money being the village idiot as it is...no need to gain more...you wouldnt know how to spend it

And now the name calling has begun AGAIN. Sad but true.

Mods, time to put a quick end to this garbage .................

Thanks!

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! ! :D

Archived