"watch the newpapers the next couple of days"

AULifer

Met Coach Barbee in Atlanta last night. I told him I hope he was finding us some players and his response was, "watch the newspapers the next couple of days, I think you'll like it". Langford? Thornton?

BTW: Coach Barbee is taller in person than he looks on TV/computer.

Met Coach Barbee in Atlanta last night. I told him I hope he was finding us some players and his response was, "watch the newspapers the next couple of days, I think you'll like it". Langford? Thornton?

I had a school event that was rescheduled and couldn't go last night: How was the event? I hope his/your predication comes true.

I had a school event that was rescheduled and couldn't go last night: How was the event? I hope his/your predication comes true.

Great event, big crowd. Chizik and Barbee both spoke. Chuck Oliver from AM680 was the mc. Brandon Cox was there - he is living in Atlanta and looking for a job.

Archived