New here

800MilesAwayFromHome

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give an intro. I found this forum thanks to one of the AU online blogs that has a twitter account. I've been an Auburn Tigers fan for about 25 years or so (I can remember watching Bo Jackson as well as Brent Fullwood running the ball for Auburn. I catch as many games as CBS, and ESPN allow as I don't live in or near Auburn.

Reason I chose my screen name is because I DO believe that Auburn fans, Alum, players, coaches, students etc. are all a family. And home is where your family is. Living in Wisconsin I'm literally 800 miles *and more* from my Auburn home.

Anything anyone wants to know I'm an open book

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give an intro. I found this forum thanks to one of the AU online blogs that has a twitter account. I've been an Auburn Tigers fan for about 25 years or so (I can remember watching Bo Jackson as well as Brent Fullwood running the ball for Auburn. I catch as many games as CBS, and ESPN allow as I don't live in or near Auburn.

Reason I chose my screen name is because I DO believe that Auburn fans, Alum, players, coaches, students etc. are all a family. And home is where your family is. Living in Wisconsin I'm literally 800 miles *and more* from my Auburn home.

Anything anyone wants to know I'm an open book

Welcome to the forum. We are always glad to hear from an Auburn fan. We are planning to cancel our HBO subscription on April 11th and we are telling HBO why we are cancelling it. We want at least 1000 to drop it that day. Do consider this if you have an account with HBO. We want all of this negative, wild unaccountable stories to stop! War Eagle!

Archived